• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is ok to call someone a Faggot or N1gger?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

We live in such a politically correct world that it is not considered ok to say these things by American press.

Yet...............

They are the ones calling American Patriots names:

Truthers

Birthers

now Deathers

Why do this? It is a psychological game that was taught to each of us while we were kids. Groups of bullies would call a child fatty or stupid. It was one of the most hateful things that happened then and still happens today.

It is plain and simple name calling. It hurts and is used to ridicule. To paint someone into a type. To bring shame.

We studied this in college in psychology.

In one study, they took school kids and put a red bandanna on one group of kids that they called stupid and blue ones on children that called smart ones....it immediately affected their behavior and interaction with other children.

this is the mind games played upon the American people by our government via its Project Mockingbird corporate media.

if you think that we have a real independent press, you are living in a fantasy world. they tell you what they want you to think. controlled by the FCC and owned by multinational companies that also own stakes in the military industrial complex. Just do some research on GE when you have the time.

shaumei said:
We live in such a politically correct world that it is not considered ok to say these things by American press.

Yet...............

They are the ones calling American Patriots names:

Truthers

Birthers

now Deathers

Why do this? It is a psychological game that was taught to each of us while we were kids. Groups of bullies would call a child fatty or stupid. It was one of the most hateful thing that happened then and still happens today.

It is plain and simple name calling. It hurts and is used to ridicule. To paint someone into a type. To bring shame.

We studied this in college in psychology.

In one study, they took school kids and put a red bandanna on one group of kids that they called stupid and blue ones on children that called smart ones....it immediately affected their behavior and interaction with other children.

this is the mind games played upon the American people by our government via its Project Mockingbird corporate media.

Do some reading on Alinsky, you will understand why this is mostly done in regards tto those on the "right"

The left seems to hate those that question those that aree in leadership postions, but only when it is also a leftist type leader.

"truthers" were only patriotic while Bush was President. Questioning obama on 911, as Charlie Sheen did, only brings ridicule and name-calling.

thanks Hypocriteexposer,

i will check him out...never heard of this guy...

hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:
thanks Hypocriteexposer,

i will check him out...never heard of this guy...

check out his "Rules for Radicals"

"A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism." p.10

I certainly do not agree with this. I believe in our constitution and want everyone to be free.

I do agree with the statement:

"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.'

jigs said:
what if he were black AND gay???

he could be from any where in America with over 300 hundred years of direct family history in this country, and still claim to be an African American.. :???: :???: :?

Latest posts