• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is OT like obama?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
OT has evidence that would silence his critics, but refuses to reveal it, obama also has evidence that would silence his "birther" critics, but refuses to reveal it

:???:

It will eventually bite both in the butt, something else they have in common......

hypo something I learned a LONG time ago.....yes things come back around to everyone BUT most times the one that has been hurt is not the one who holds that lever........if your lucky you will watch it, but most times its out of sight.
Think about this ...this site is a game to him, where else is just a game to him? you dont know nor will you ever, but I know soon enough the game will be over and he will have to face all the hurt he caused to many people.
Let it go...al your doing is giving him control of your feelings, life and way you inter-react with people. Take back your feelings and forgive him ...I am NOT saying forget but forgive to release YOURSELF.
I keep saying he is NOT worth any emotion any of us expend on his hateful diatribe. Everyone KNOWS what he is and what he does.

Latest posts