• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is ot shifting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
It looks like ot is shifting a little bit. Now he has moved away from Bush's fault because he has proven himself wrong. Yet he can't make himself condemn the obama regime so he is using the thing that all of DC is corrupt. "Everybody does it so it doesn't matter if obama is a failure"

Larrry said:
It looks like ot is shifting a little bit. Now he has moved away from Bush's fault because he has proven himself wrong. Yet he can't make himself condemn the obama regime so he is using the thing that all of DC is corrupt. "Everybody does it so it doesn't matter if obama is a failure"

Larrry- Obama didn't bring about the Bush Bust anyway you look at it- a bust that many (including myself) have said was so huge many will never recover from and that it will take at least 10 years for the country as a whole to recover from..... So why should I blame Obama for that?
A Bust that any sane person knew was in no way going to be solved in 2 1/2 years....

And now with the partisan gameplaying making D.C. totally dysfunctional and unable to make any hard decisions on spending cuts and tax raises/reforms (which I believe both will need to be done) - and with the Congress now split into at least 3 maybe 4 subcults (Repubs, Tea Partyiers, Dems, Liberals) the rest of the world sees- a country that may never recover and has lost faith in us - US ....

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:

Larrry- Obama didn't bring about the Bush Bust anyway you look at it- a bust that many (including myself) have said was so huge many will never recover from and that it will take at least 10 years for the country as a whole to recover from..... So why should I blame Obama for that?
A Bust that any sane person knew was in no way going to be solved in 2 1/2 years....

And now with the partisan gameplaying making D.C. totally dysfunctional and unable to make any hard decisions on spending cuts and tax raises/reforms (which I believe both will need to be done) - and with the Congress now split into at least 3 maybe 4 subcults (Repubs, Tea Partyiers, Dems, Liberals) the rest of the world sees- a country that may never recover and has lost faith in us - US ....

You cannot get over the fact it is NOT all BUSH'S fault can you oldtimer!!!!
NO matter how many times you say it is IT just does not point that way, NO matter how many times you try to make it point that way it is not TRUE and all you can do is scream BUSH BUSH BUSH, never really show us how it is BUSH'S fault, you have said it so many times you believe it,
Give it a rest old man you have lost it!!!!
Too many toddies at the bar cooked what little real brain you ever had which wasn't much to start with.

In the meantime Obama wastes a $TRILLION$ on a faulty Stimulus plan that should have gone towards oil exploration, drilling, and refining.

And that's just one of his follies. :lol:

Seems like I remember Buckwheat saying last summer (2010) was the "Recovery Summer"?

And please don't forget the dot com Bust that Bush inherited as soon as he graced the White house doors. He took care of that in short order.......

This past bust was mainly because of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac and the home lending rules that Greenspan precipitated by telling banks to "Get Creative". You know, the guy who runs the "FED" and regulates the banks? :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:

This is good ot, to try and make yourself not look wishy washy you now revert back to "blame Bush" Yet you give "Downgrade" obama regime a free pass

Latest posts