• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is this really fair?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Life can be tough but so can you. Don't hurry your herd to much. College will be coming and you might not be home much and your little brother will have to look after your cattle for you. That'll be a switch Eh. May be see you at the agribition. I be the big cowboy with a moustache. Did that narrow it down for you? I bet there will be more then a few of us "RANCHERS" there.
What days will you be there? gonna go to the rodeo?

I will be there on Friday. I help at the SSGA booth over by the commercial cattle, and I will be helping over at the Cows,Fish Cattledogs, and Kids game show for one go. I doubt I will make the rodeo as we help with the pick a sire raffle and mixer so we always seem to be to late to get to the rodeo.

If you get to the SSGA booth ask for Michael Burgess. They all know me around there. take care and good luck hunting tomorrow.

Angus shower.....if you can't find BMr around try checking out the Galloway barn.....altho I don't know if he's tough enough to hang out with them boys! :twisted: :wink:

hey there, im 12 but dont have the same prob, im the youngest in the fam lol, if u need ta talk, do u have msn or yahoo messenger? u can pm me n give me ur addy or ill give u mine k?

8) :)

cowsense said:
Angus shower.....if you can't find BMr around try checking out the Galloway barn.....altho I don't know if he's tough enough to hang out with them boys! :twisted: :wink:

Do they have FREE CROWN ROYAL :!: :cowboy: Don't knock the Galloway they would be out grazing when those RWF would be humped up in the barn. :wink:

Angus cattle shower; Your little brother might be easier to look after than ole BMr; you'll have to take BMr around-educate him some more about cattle and keep him busy so he forgets about free drinks. Other than that I hope you have an enjoyable trip to Agribition!

Latest posts