• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It Rained

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
We got anywhere fro 1 to 3 inches early this morning. With a good chance tonight and tomorow. That should perk things back up a bit. Hope everyone else that need a rain bad can get one soon.

what part oKansas you in?? in North Central, we got nadda....

had .15" at the house and main farm :mad: but did have a couple farms get and inch or so.

Temp dropped 34 degrees in 25 minutes that was quite shock.

Ya we have been over a 100 degrees for I don't know how long. Right now it's 73 at 3 in the afternoon. Feels pretty dang nice.

We got .30" last night and late afternoon yesterday. They have a flood watch out for our area tonight. Talking about up to 3"-4" of rain, don't think we will get that much but we will see. Been in the lower 70's today calling for the same temps most of the week. Some places north west of me got anywhere from 1.5"-3" of rain last night and the night before. Thank god for anything we need it!

A large area east of Colorado Springs got from 1/2 inch to 2 inches Sunday afternoon. We were in Cheraw, and drove through a lot of rain gettin home. I had from .8 to 1.8 inches, depending on the pasture. One section had 2 inches. I said that the cattle looked happy this am, and Jan said I should look in the mirror. Reckon maybe I am happy, myself.

Shortgrass said:
A large area east of Colorado Springs got from 1/2 inch to 2 inches Sunday afternoon. We were in Cheraw, and drove through a lot of rain gettin home. I had from .8 to 1.8 inches, depending on the pasture. One section had 2 inches. I said that the cattle looked happy this am, and Jan said I should look in the mirror. Reckon maybe I am happy, myself.

How does things look around Cheraw? Been along time since I been in that area. Have a good friend with a ranch by Punkin Center. Last year he was really wanting hay from us but we didn't have any. He was really dry down there.

had around an inch here in Downs. Doesn't look like we got anything at the farm.

Did that last system make it your way Jigs?

t an inch here, one mile stretch south of Courtland had 4 inches, water over the road and everything.... but a mile south of there, just an inch.....

we really needed it, dryland beans were looking tough....

Latest posts