• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

it was NOT me

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
got a call this morning that a man in Kansas was arrested for preparing to arrest Obama for the crimes against America that he has committed. the man was arrested on public property and charged with trespassing.... lame excuse, but at least it got him out of the way for Obama to lie like the low down scum that he is.

I just wanted to be clear, when the news reports that a man from Kansas was arrested for harrassing the President, that you know it was not me.... I am still free, ans still telling everyone I know that if you vote for the commie muslim, you must hate America just as much as he does.

The true pity is that you have to even make that statement to clarify yourself..........

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

no dumbass, the pity is that this nation has gotten to the point where if a person says something about a race of people, the secret service rush to see if you want to kill Obama...... had I said the same remark about Christians or white people nothing would have been done, but say muslim, and it sure is odd that Comrad Obama sends his storm troopers in.....

Obama thrives on race division and class warefare, all democrats do....

jigs said:
no dumbass, the pity is that this nation has gotten to the point where if a person says something about a race of people, the secret service rush to see if you want to kill Obama...... had I said the same remark about Christians or white people nothing would have been done, but say muslim, and it sure is odd that Comrad Obama sends his storm troopers in.....

Once again....

You should NOT make those comments about ANYONE.

You sure are proud to be an ignoramus..and one with a chip on his shoulder at that.

Do you need a hug?? :wink:

If you are a christian, why would anyone want to convert??

If you're the poster boy to Christians, no wonder they want to blow us up

jingo2 said:
jigs said:

Once again....

You sure are proud to be an ignoramus..and one with a chip on his shoulder at that.

So jigs started Jihad. Never knew that. How old are you jigs?

Tell you what jinga. If you would like to go over to Iran and apologize for jigs and do a little self study on how great muslim societies are- I bet we can take up a little donation to get you a airline ticket over.

Then you can wright weekly to enlighten us all.

a chip? well how many men died so EVERYONE gets a fair deal in America? that fair deal is blown to hell right now. we are bending over backwards to accept the muslims into this nation, the WHOLE TIME, the radicals openly admit that they want to overthrow us from the inside....our govt is letting the fox mind the coop.....

as a Christian, I believe in tolerance. you can do what you want.BUT when your activity threatens me, or my family, our freedom, or our lifestyle, I feel the right to blow your ass to hell. besidese the fact that the very belief of the islamic faith is to enslave or kill any non believer...
no which one of us is the nut job??

it is hard to stand up for what is right when the enemy has a man in the White House.

okfarmer didn't you know that kolo=jingo=lulu=allie owns a Cessna Citation her own private jet, let her pay her own way over :wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:
jigs said:

Once again....

What I do find strange (other than you and the fact you offered to give the person you just called a derogitory name a hug :roll: ) is how you comment about statements that a private citizen makes but fail to comment when it is the President that very publicly makes statements meant to provote violence and hatred towards fellow Americans. Why is that JINGY.

Did you say anything when Obama told Latinos to fight their enemies meaning their fellow AMERICANS who happen to be Republicans? Did you comment when Obama told a group of his supporters to bring a gun to a knife fight? Could this be why Obama is supporting any stand against action on illegals and Holder is selling guns to Mexican Drug Lords? As to arm them so they can influence the 2012 election like the Black Panthers did in the 2008 election. Can't keep dropping charges on the same group of guys as someone might notice a pattern :mad: Or :idea: Was the selling of the illegal guns to make the statement Obama and Clinton made, about the number of illegal guns in Mexico can be traced back to the US, correct and not just another LIE to support the Dems plan to resrtict the sale of guns to legal law abiding US Citizens?

Did you say anything when he told everyone the Cambridge police acted stupidly when they arrested his BLACK Professor buddy? Do you think maybe this comment from the US President might have incited his Black supporters against the POLICE?

Did you say anything when Obama called the Wall Street bankers FAT CAT and blamed them for the mortgage melt down? We know what the this name calling and class warfare game resulted in, their homes were targeted by leftwingnut radicals supporters of OBAMA's . But who was really to blame, wasn't it the Dems that filibustered any attempts to rein in Fanny and Freddy?

Obama uses RACE and CLASS WARFARE everyday to push his agenda and you sit and say nothing, no sorry YOU DEFEND HIM . But when a PRIVATE CITIZENS says something about a black or a muslin, which some believe Obama to be both, you appear out from behind the curtain of shame and attack with a typical Jingo2 comment. :roll:

Do us all a favor stop being a hypocrite if you truly believe "You should NOT make those comments about ANYONE" tell your hero Obama to stop using hate filled comments, stop with what he called HEATED RHETORIC. Tell him to sell his agenda and himself on its merits and his record not by using race and class warfare to incite his supporters into violence towards those that oppose his US bankrupting agenda and his bid for re-election!!!!! CALL OFF THE UNION THUGS. STOP THE LIEING, STOP USING THE RACE CARD and FOR GOD SAKE STOP SPENDING MONEY THE US DOESN'T HAVE. And one last thing tell him to tell Michelle to stop the friggin expensive vacations until it is her pocket book that is paying for them and not the stuggleing US Tax payers. :mad:

okfarmer said:

I wuld luv to wright two ewe butt , eye am knot sure u gott the larnin' two reed hit.

jingo2 said:
okfarmer said:

I wuld luv to wright two ewe butt , eye am knot sure u gott the larnin' two reed hit.

Your correct, my 3 hours of sleep affected my spelling. Pretty big mistake you caught me in. Go ahead and take the 1 pt for spelling off. I can admit when I am wrong. So what is your reason for your entire premise being wrong?

Here is some more of those darn Christians asking for it again.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/afghanistan/story/2011-12-07/pakistan-afghanistan-bombing/51693746/1

oops, I guess those peace loving muslims accidently bombed some other peace loving muslims... wait for it... because Hard-line Sunnis consider Shiites nonbelievers because their customs and traditions differ from the majority sect.

Don't worry Okfarmer if you ever want a liberal to come out of hiding from behind the curtain of OBAMA SHAME and join a conversation, just misspell a word. They can't help themselves to show how much smarter they are by pointing out your mistake. :wink: :lol:

Once they show up and they will :wink: all you have to do to get them to disappear again is ask a question they can't answer without proving what a hypocrite they are. Something like, What do you think of the fact Obama hasn't close Gitmo after he blamed it on being a terrorist recruitment tool? Or Since you hated Bush for two congressionally approved and funded wars what do you think of Obama going into Lybia without Congressional approval? Or the one that sends them running at lightening speed is, You hated the level of spend under Bush so why the silence when Obama tripled down on the debt?

Remember misspell a word to get them to show up, ask a pointed questions to make them disappear. :wink:

Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie has long been the spell check queen on here... :wink:
after all she has 2 masters and 3 associate degrees if I recall correctly :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie has long been the spell check queen on here... :wink:
after all she has 2 masters and 3 associate degrees if I recall correctly :roll: :roll:

My Dad (may he rest in peace) aways said "Some people have the common sense educated right out of them" and so if you are right Hop, I believe Jingy proves his point to a tee. :wink:

Latest posts