• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I removed all loose hay and blew it out the best I could today....weak little air compressor...and am going over everything, learning what stuff is.

8l.jpg

8k.jpg

8j.jpg

8i.jpg

8h.jpg

8f.jpg

8e.jpg

8d.jpg

8c.jpg

8b.jpg

8a.jpg

8.jpg

hhh12.jpg

hhh11.jpg

hhh10.jpg

hhh9.jpg

hhh8.jpg

hhh7.jpg

hhh6.jpg

hhh5.jpg

hhh4.jpg

hhh3.jpg

hhh2.jpg

hhh1.jpg

hhh.jpg

For a minute I was 12 again. Just as I remember it. Only the pickup is different, ours had inch straps that contoured the pickup fingers, and rattled to beat all get out. Not real certain that the trigger for the knotters is different.
Thanks for the pics

are you having fun yet :lol: :lol: yes lot's of deja-vu in those pic's. on JD knotters ther are two leaf spring's on each knotter, providing tension on the twine disc, the inside one will sometimes crack and provide no end to hair pulling, foul language, and dirt kicking. take them off and check them. :lol: :lol:

Dieter Kellinghausen, who managed the C1 Ranch at Alexis Creek for many years, would replace the biggest square balers New Holland made back in the 60's and 70's every 2 years.

Slip clutches adjusted to no slip, shear pins drilled out to a size or so bigger and an 80 to 100 hp tractor on the front.

"You have no time to wait for weather, Kachunk, Kachunk, Kachunk and the bale must fall out!" :lol:

cowman52 said:
For a minute I was 12 again. Just as I remember it. Only the pickup is different, ours had inch straps that contoured the pickup fingers, and rattled to beat all get out. Not real certain that the trigger for the knotters is different.
Thanks for the pics

Thanks for looking and for your comments!

hayguy said:
are you having fun yet :lol: :lol: yes lot's of deja-vu in those pic's. on JD knotters ther are two leaf spring's on each knotter, providing tension on the twine disc, the inside one will sometimes crack and provide no end to hair pulling, foul language, and dirt kicking. take them off and check them. :lol: :lol:

I honestly am having fun!!! I'm on a learning kick in a lot of areas right now! I can't wait to feed cows this winter with hay I made....well, hopefully :D ...I might be pitch forkin' it in the back of my truck :D , but I still did it.

Awesome!...thanks for the heads up on the springs and I will be taking them off and looking at them right away here....I appreciate you mentioning that! I like hearing anything like that, that I can do now before hay is down, rain's a comin' and I'm broke down!

gcreekrch said:
Dieter Kellinghausen, who managed the C1 Ranch at Alexis Creek for many years, would replace the biggest square balers New Holland made back in the 60's and 70's every 2 years.

Slip clutches adjusted to no slip, shear pins drilled out to a size or so bigger and an 80 to 100 hp tractor on the front.

"You have no time to wait for weather, Kachunk, Kachunk, Kachunk and the bale must fall out!" :lol:

That's funny. :D Beef 'em up, give it heck, trade it off, repeat...lol.

R A said:
I honestly am having fun!!! I'm on a learning kick in a lot of areas right now! I can't wait to feed cows this winter with hay I made....well, hopefully :D ...I might be pitch forkin' it in the back of my truck :D , but I still did it.

On an average year, whatever that really means, how many days do you need to feed in missouri.

rem_243 said:
R A said:

On an average year, whatever that really means, how many days do you need to feed in missouri.

I appreciate the question, but I'm a bad one to ask that as far as Missouri in general on average....lol. As far as me on average....I've had so many variables from year to year I have never had two years alike in anyway, as far as numbers, land, money, not counting weather. I'm working everyday to have it to where I can feed hay from Nov into April and not hay at all, if that makes sense. Sorry so vague! Any specifics, just ask!

Sad to say....it wasn't all that long ago I had to feed hay to everything I owned all year long.

Latest posts