• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's all a big game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thank you Dis. for your reply. Now I can research the information that I have. Before there was nothing to look at, nothing to debate. Just alot of mud slinging which was impossible to decipher. Again thank you. I'm always willing to listen, then I can take the information I have been given and find out the truth.

Judith said:
Thank you Dis. for your reply. Now I can research the information that I have. Before there was nothing to look at, nothing to debate. Just alot of mud slinging which was impossible to decipher. Again thank you. I'm always willing to listen, then I can take the information I have been given and find out the truth.

Go for it; do your research. Richard Clark has a book. Two retired military men wrote a well documented book Cobra II about the invasion and occupation of Iraq. The Iraqi Study Group findings are online. The latest Pentegon report that says Iraq is falling apart is online. Gens Casey and Abizaid said publicly they don't need more troops in Iraq; now that their boss visited, they're hedging those comments. Scooter Libby says Bush and Cheney authorized him to leak information that supported the war; they haven't denied it. More will come out now that the Dems have control of Congress. One of the first things on their agenda is going to be investigating how this disaster happened. The Republican Congress that was just booted out by the voters was nothing but a rubber stamp for Bush. Whatever he wanted, they gave him. This Congress will take care of the troops in Iraq, but they're going to be very skeptical of requests for money to send more troops into Iraq. And they should be. They should also ask for accounting for the billions of $$ that have been "lost" in Iraq. Then there's the billions of $$ that are unaccounted for in the Hurrican Katrina rebuilding. I can't tell you what a disaster this Administration has been from the very beginning. But George W. Bush is the Commander In Chief of the US Military. The only person with the authority to bring Americans home from Iraq is the President. That's why I think he must be impeached.

Disagreeable said:
The only person with the authority to bring Americans home from Iraq is the President. That's why I think he must be impeached.
Realllllllll intelligent statement. Because the president has the athourity to bring Americans home, Bush must be impeached so you can get a president that sees it your leftist way. Never mind the fact that Bush has done nothing against the law......you are a leftover communist wind bag strait from the 60's.

Dis wrote:
The information on the attack on the USS Cole was there for him to follow up on, he hadn't. He was on vacation much of that time! Can you believe that?

Nope.....here is the real facts:

The USS Cole bombing was a suicide bombing attack against the U.S. Navy guided missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG 67) on October 12, 2000.,...
The destroyer's rules of engagement, as approved by the Pentagon, kept its guards from firing upon the small boat loaded with explosives as it neared them,...

"Petty Officer John Washak said that right after the blast, a senior chief petty officer ordered him to turn an M-60 machine gun on the Cole's fantail away from a second small boat approaching."

"With blood still on my face," he said, he was told: "That's the rules of engagement: no shooting unless we're shot at." He added, "In the military, it's like we're trained to hesitate now. If somebody had seen something wrong and shot, he probably would have been court-martialed." Petty Officer Jennifer Kudrick said that if the sentries had fired on the suicide craft "we would have gotten in more trouble for shooting two foreigners than losing 17 American sailors."

On January 19, 2001, The Navy completed and released its Judge Advocate General Manual (JAGMAN) investigation of the incident,

"the commanding officer of Cole did not have the specific intelligence, focused training, appropriate equipment or on-scene security support to effectively prevent or deter such a determined, preplanned assault on his ship" and recommended significant changes in Navy procedures.

if looking closely at the dates one would see that Bush was not the President, Clinton was......

President Bill Clinton declared, "If, as it now appears, this was an act of terrorism, it was a despicable and cowardly act. We will find out who was responsible and hold them accountable".

Red Robin said:
Disagreeable said:
...you are a leftover communist wind bag strait from the 60's.

that is really rude, I mean to drag down an honest Commie like that.....you ought to appologize to commies everywhere :wink:

Judith said:
Well I have heard three different theorys about the war ( they seem to change as the wind blows) and have not heard one answer to the problem... Seems kind of odd to me. I'm sure the president could use some advice, I would not want to be in his shoes at all. He was in office for like a week? when the SHTF. Doesnt seem like he had enough time to come up with an attack on his own country. Eh, I could be wrong...
Iran is doing it's best to keep trouble going in Iraq, and it's defintely got a madman at the helm. If we pull out now it's going to leave a huge vaccum that the enemies of the US and free world will very likely fill. A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to end a vacation by doing a little Island hopping to visit the Pearl Harbor Memorial. There were a handful of survivors there, some just visiting with folks, some had written books, a couple were doctors. A good number of people shook their hands and thanked them for their service, some asked for autographs. I got the opportunity to visit with a gentleman that had been at Pearl Harbor when it was attacked, and served in a number of wars and conflicts after that until he retired. The condensed version of his thoughts on Iraq were that we have to stay the course because their is so much at stake involving the entire region. If we pull out he predicted that we would have to go back in less than 3 months to stabilize the situation.

With all of the dissent and bashing from the left, is it any surprise that the opposition is so emboldened? Did you read the bit regarding the jihadists claim for the outcome of the midterm elections?

This is as good a place as any for the comments I am about to make. All these libs on here refuse to admit that they are embolding the jihadists with their anti Bush anti American BS. Our Marine told us on Christmas day that they are not going to get much time on the computer anymore for one reason. The Al Queda hackers have figured out how to tap into messages on MySpace.com that so many of the troops have been using to keep in touch with friends and family. MySpace is now forbidden, emails must be held to a minimum with no references to places, ranks or anything which could be sensitive. Now if these ragheads have figured out how to invade private messages, do you not think they are monitoring public forums? Do you think that it plays right into their hand when they can come on here and read the garbage put forth as fact by some of you posters? Get a grip

sw said:
This is as good a place as any for the comments I am about to make. All these libs on here refuse to admit that they are embolding the jihadists with their anti Bush anti American BS. Our Marine told us on Christmas day that they are not going to get much time on the computer anymore for one reason. The Al Queda hackers have figured out how to tap into messages on MySpace.com that so many of the troops have been using to keep in touch with friends and family. MySpace is now forbidden, emails must be held to a minimum with no references to places, ranks or anything which could be sensitive. Now if these ragheads have figured out how to invade private messages, do you not think they are monitoring public forums? Do you think that it plays right into their hand when they can come on here and read the garbage put forth as fact by some of you posters? Get a grip
I think Dis is the jihadist on this site!

jigs said:
sw said:
I think Dis is the jihadist on this site!

i agree!
bagdad dis :D to become as famous as hanoi jane, toyko rose,
benidict arnold and all traitors,
13 loops and a good sliding knot, 4'x4' trap door and 13 steps leading to it
no sense using a new rope though

Latest posts