• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"It's Congress, they aren't doing enough"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Is he literally asking Congress to act on bills, he has not sent to them?

"Over the coming weeks, I'm going to be putting out more proposals, week by week, that will help businesses hire and put people back to work," Obama said during a Thursday speech in Michigan.

He called for a final agreement on moving the trade deals forward -- the White House and Senate and House leaders are working on the last details on a process to pass the three accords as well as a worker-assistance program.

"I want to see billions of dollars' more products sold around the world stamped with three words: Made in America," he said.

"Those trade bills are teed up," he said. "They're ready to go. Let's get it done."

House and Senate Republicans and some Democrats couldn't agree more.

One senior Senate Republican aide said "we've been calling on the White House to send them up so we could act on them, literally, for years."

A House aide suggested that the Obama administration send the agreements to Capitol Hill.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/1005-trade/176781-white-house-pushes-congress-to-prioritize-passing-free-trade-deals

Obama and Geithner claimed the US was not at risk of a credit rating downgrade and months later S&P downgraded the US :roll:

A few days ago Obama made this statement

Mason: Do you think we're in danger of another recession?

Obama: I don't think we're in danger of another recession but we are in danger of not having a recovery that's fast enough to deal with what is a genuine unemployment crisis for a whole lot of folks out there and that's why we need to be doing more.

And what are the headlines just days later

Former FDIC Chair: Second Recession Might Already Be Upon Us
Thursday, 18 Aug 2011 06:28 PM

By Martin Gould and Kathleen Walter

Both the United States and Europe are probably already in recession – and if they're not, they soon will be, says former FDIC chairman Bill Isaac.

"It wouldn't surprise me if we learned that the U.S. is already in one, maybe Europe's already in one," he said in an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV. "We know about these things after the fact. We usually don't know when we go into a recession that we are in one, but this sure feels like a recession."

Isaac, who headed the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in President Reagan's first term, was speaking on the day the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 419 points to close below the 11,000 mark. "I don't know of anybody who could be bubbly about this economy right now," he said.

"We have to be concerned about what's going on in Europe and it seems that Europe is headed to a recession at the very least and that's certainly not good for the U.S. economy."

INCOMPETENT. :roll: :x

We can only pray he claimes there is no danger or risk of him getting his butt kicked in the 2012 election. :wink:

Latest posts