• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Its Official

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
As of nest weekend I will be a Kansan again. Really wasn't my first choice, but the opportunity to buy property just isn't available to us in Nebraska or South Dakota.
I have lived in 4 states and each one has had some wonderful memories. I love the Sandhills, but I see NO WAY to buy ground around here. Between taxes, and STUPID high land prices, my pencil just won't make it work. There is also a different mindset around here. Ranchers tend to want you to live in and on their land, where as other parts of the country want you to own your own little piece of ground so you are more firmly planted.
I am at the age where if I ever want to own my own place again, I better get to doing it.

North central. Down by Jiggs and Jake. I will still be running cows for someone else, but have our own place also. Its just nice to be able to have something to call your own even if its in Kansas.

LazyWP said:
North central. Down by Jiggs and Jake. I will still be running cows for someone else, but have our own place also. Its just nice to be able to have something to call your own even if its in Kansas.

Now you will be wearing Purple and cheering for the Wildcats. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Kansas, LazyWP. It could be worse....it's not Arkansas! :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Latest posts