• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Japanese to visit Creekstone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Econ I'm still waiting for your proof that Tyson officials and the USDA personel that met with the Japanese Opposition party were knife wheeling crooks. You want all of us to believe you know what you are talking about here is you chance to impress us. Prove they are crooks with knives and that they somehow threatened the Japanese delegation. If you have no proof say so and I will take it as your admission to making another statement you can't back.

Tam said:
Econ I'm still waiting for your proof that Tyson officials and the USDA personel that met with the Japanese Opposition party were knife wheeling crooks. You want all of us to believe you know what you are talking about here is you chance to impress us. Prove they are crooks with knives and that they somehow threatened the Japanese delegation. If you have no proof say so and I will take it as your admission to making another statement you can't back.

Tam, you are about as big a fraud in the cattle business in Canada as your husband. Your supposed "child" has been raped by uncle Tyson and you still defend them. I have worked on the problem of abused children and it never ceases to amaze me of how it really happens, who allows it, and who doesn't say a word to stop it. With leaders like you, it is no wonder Canadian producers went through what they did. I feel sorry for every one of them, except those who don't speak out against the abuse. They are just as responsible as you are.

What is the matter, afraid of not getting your check from sugar daddy Tyson/Cargill?

I see Conman is back to his fascination of deviant sexual behaviors.

The prison guard is calling Conman... you better run back to your cell.

Hmm..Conman the convict. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jason said:
I see Conman is back to his fascination of deviant sexual behaviors.

The prison guard is calling Conman... you better run back to your cell.

Hmm..Conman the convict. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not imprisoned by your ignorance, Jason, you are in that prison all by yourself.

Econ101 said:
Tam said:

Tam, you are about as big a fraud in the cattle business in Canada as your husband. Your supposed "child" has been raped by uncle Tyson and you still defend them. I have worked on the problem of abused children and it never ceases to amaze me of how it really happens, who allows it, and who doesn't say a word to stop it. With leaders like you, it is no wonder Canadian producers went through what they did. I feel sorry for every one of them, except those who don't speak out against the abuse. They are just as responsible as you are.

What is the matter, afraid of not getting your check from sugar daddy Tyson/Cargill?

Divert and discredit in true ECON fashion I'll take that as admission that you have no PROOF to back you statement. Thank you Econ :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: And Econ at least I'm in the Cattle business are you?

Tam said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:

Divert and discredit in true ECON fashion I'll take that as admission that you have no PROOF to back you statement. Thank you Econ :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: And Econ at least I'm in the Cattle business are you?

Your taking things as an admission without proof can get you in a lot of trouble, Tam. Go ask SH on that one (perjury).

Econ101 said:
agman said:
Econ101 said:
Tam: ECON do you have any PROOF that TYSON IS THE DANGEROUS KNIFE WHEELING CROOKS YOU JUST SLANDERED THEM TO BE?
This whole debate can also be explained as that is what the opposition of a government's duty is to find any fault they can and destroy the confidence in the ruling party's deals so the next time there is an election the ruling party doesn't win. What better way to destroy the confidence in the deal than to claim one of the US's largest Packing plants is doing something wrong. Say what?

Econ: I am guessing they visited their slaughter houses, Tam, am I wrong? The Japanese are buying beef internationally, if not from us, then Australia. If I were a politician in Japan and I thought I had a real issue on keeping my food supply safe for the people of the country instead of taking less safe food and it resonated with my constituents, I would use that to get elected also. It is called political competition. The people get the best that way. The USDA and Goodlatte need to stop being so arrogant about our trade policy and do what the customer wants instead of whining about it. That is how you make good sales. They screwed up on Creekstone because they wanted to control BSEconomics and wait until the politician paying packers gave them the green light.

Which large plant are you referring to Econ? The plant that had the problem was a small veal killer in New York that has no affiliation with Tyson.

Agman, this is another example of your inability to read and comprehend anything other than what fits your bias. Here is the exerpt of the article that started this thread:

"
But according to AP, a recent fact-finding mission sent by opposition lawmakers reportedly found the Tyson facility in Kansas did not completely remove banned parts from the beef it processed.
"Realistically, we're in a good position," Pentz said today. "The Japanese look at us as a private company willing to go along with private testing (for mad cow disease)." "

Could it be that the Tyson facility was in Kansas, Agman? If you have questions regarding your posts, why don't you pm me before asking an embarrassing question that shows your reading comprehension? It might save you some embarrasment on the board.

I asked a question becasue I did not see the referenced article. Comprehension as you falsely assume had nothing to do with my question. Thanks for posting the cite.

Econ101 said:
Tam said:
Econ101 said:

Your taking things as an admission without proof can get you in a lot of trouble, Tam. Go ask SH on that one (perjury).
ECON making statements without PROOF can also get you into A LOT OF TROUBLE. Why do you keep diverting the question if you have PROOF Econ? The fact you will not provide any proof to back up your statements tells all on the board you have NOTHING. Because if you did you would provide it to try salvage any credibility you think you have. :wink: :lol2:

Tam said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:

ECON making statements without PROOF can also get you into A LOT OF TROUBLE. Why do you keep diverting the question if you have PROOF Econ? The fact you will not provide any proof to back up your statements tells all on the board you have NOTHING. Because if you did you would provide it to try salvage any credibility you think you have. :wink: :lol2:

Tam, SH makes statements without proof all the time. I haven't seen you admonish him yet. PROOF is for coins and courts.

Tam, lets call a truce for tonight.

Latest posts