• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

JBS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

VB RANCH

Reaction score
http://www.cattlenetwork.com/news/industry/brazilian-authorities-arrest-jbs-ceo-batista-insider-trading?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWVRsallqRXpNV1U1WW1FeCIsInQiOiJ4dDRwa3NQVlN2OFdKbEtZV20xQ2o2bmo1UUVvMm5Yc3JScjh3N1ZZSzI3ajFmK3A2Z1I5cjVGSHlMK0RseFlkTDNZZWgyWGpGVHQzOG5OK1VNQTB5bVI3MTlkakZmQnBTeGR0QkhPNEdwZzAwR2tDM0FDdW5jSUR2c3BEc0E4TiJ9

Brazil is undoubtedly the most corrupt country in the world...................almost as bad as South Korea.

What about South Korea is corrupt? I'm honestly ignorant about their shenanigans.

I felt like the boxed beef sent to Korea maybe 15 years ago by a small NY processor, that hadn't previously exported anywhere, that just happened to have srm on top of primals right in the open for no understandable reason, ya that was dirty as hell. But I didn't put that on korea.

Brad S said:
What about South Korea is corrupt? I'm honestly ignorant about their shenanigans.

I felt like the boxed beef sent to Korea maybe 15 years ago by a small NY processor, that hadn't previously exported anywhere, that just happened to have srm on top of primals right in the open for no understandable reason, ya that was dirty as hell. But I didn't put that on korea.
15 years ago. Wow I guess I didn't realize how fast life goes. A man only has 8 decades and that was 2 ago

Latest posts