• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jeb Bush endorses Romney

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Romney wins coveted Jeb Bush endorsement

Jeb Bush's endorsement of Romney is meant to send a symbolic message to the Republican party. That message? Enough is enough.

The Royal Family has spoken.....

Oldtimer said:
Romney wins coveted Jeb Bush endorsement

Jeb Bush's endorsement of Romney is meant to send a symbolic message to the Republican party. That message? Enough is enough.

The Royal Family has spoken.....

Actually the "Enough is enough" was said by Romney to Obama in his victory speech last night.

So what. Heck even Cindy Crawford dumped her support for obama and is throwing her endorsement to Romney.

That still doesn't affect me one bit. The only endorsement that really matters is ones own.

I guess Jeb is following in his mom's foot steps as she has already endorsed Romney. But what do you care Oldtimer you aren't going to vote for a Republican anyway? After all the defending you have done for Obama's policies I can't see you voting any other way but for that fool AGAIN. :roll:

Tam said:
I guess Jeb is following in his mom's foot steps as she has already endorsed Romney. But what do you care Oldtimer you aren't going to vote for a Republican anyway? After all the defending you have done for Obama's policies I can't see you voting any other way but for that fool AGAIN. :roll:

Birds of a Feather flock together

Latest posts