• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jersey Lilly is a G-ma!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
Little Lilly finally had "Thumper" tonite! I hope Lilly has a little time from playing g-ma to post some pictures here soon! Congradulations!!!!

The ole girl will be braggin' now. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats, can't wait for some pictures.

I wonder if she remembers how to post them. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Guess I had not been keeping up. Seem like the last time I checked that girl was just in school! Man, how time flies!

'Course at that time I probably didn't have any grandkids either and now we have 6 with another coming in May.

Oh thank you all. Boy bein a granny keeps ya busy. Specially while mom and baby are still in the hospital. Cully cake had to go home tonight so he can get up to leave for work at 5:30 am and be gone for a week. Just started a new job last week so he's not wanting to take off and possibly take a chance of loosin his job. So....we. Were gonna run to the hospital to visit for a bit....and the nuts asked me if I was staying with her tonight. So that's what I'm doin. Spending the night in her room tonight...then bringing them home around noon tomorrow. I have some super cute pictures of him but o can't post pictures from phone to ranchers. So I will wait til I'm home. Thanks for all the congrats. He's a keeper for sure :)

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
That's not supposed to say "nuts asked" the nurse asked me. Smart phone ugh! Lol

You got me wondering about the "cully cake" too . . . :? :wink: :lol:

(tried not to laugh but in this particular case I couldn't help it!)

burnt said:
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
That's not supposed to say "nuts asked" the nurse asked me. Smart phone ugh! Lol

You got me wondering about the "cully cake" too . . . :? :wink: :lol:

(tried not to laugh but in this particular case I couldn't help it!)

Ya never know what will come from an exited, exausted MIL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts