• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jesus's teachings are guiding obama....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.....and would like to force you to also follow those teachings.....

Oldtimer said:
a religious zealot crackpot tromping off on his "mission from God"

Oldtimer said:
I don't think either of us are Liberal- but we are more Libertarian...We don't think the government should be sticking their noses in peoples bedrooms, nor telling someone who they can or cannot live their life with, nor telling us what religion or religious beliefs we should be following...

President Barack Obama on Thursday tied his proposal to raise taxes on wealthy Americans to his faith, telling leaders gathered for the National Prayer Breakfast that Jesus's teachings have shaped that conclusion.

The rich should pay more not only because "I actually think that is going to make economic sense, but for me as a Christian, it also coincides with Jesus's teaching that 'for unto whom much is given, much shall be required,'" Obama said at the Washington Hilton, delivering remarks at an annual event that every president has attended since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

"We can all benefit from turning to our Creator, listening to him," Obama said. "Avoiding phony religiosity. … This is especially important right now when we're facing some big challenges as a nation."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72363.html#ixzz1lFgEoZLX

BUT BUT-- I thought all you conspiracy nutcases believe that Obama is a Muslim :???:
You need to keep your story straight there old Hypocrit... :wink:

Oldtimer said:
BUT BUT-- I thought all you conspiracy nutcases believe that Obama is a Muslim :???:
You need to keep your story straight there old Hypocrit... :wink:

If I have ever mentioned obama being a Muslim, it was in regards to his school records.

No conspiracy, his mother filled out the forms, did she not?

The only hypocrite here is you in not condemnbing this, as you have condemned others for lack of separation of Church and state

What about your comments previously about a National Religion?

And now you are going to have a specific religion guide tax policy :???:

Latest posts