• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

JFK Murder deathbed Confession by CIA member

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRhLCn-TxDY&feature=related

Clearly shows it was govt job. anyone with half a brain knows this but most of the brainwashed morons on this site need to hear a confession so here it is.

shaumei said:

Clearly shows it was govt job. anyone with half a brain knows this but most of the brainwashed morons on this site need to hear a confession so here it is.

Desctibing yourself EHHH?

shaumei said:

I must have missed the confession part, could you point out the time at which it occurs in that explosive video. I did hear lots of "I think", "I suspect", and "I assume" though.

Also, one has to wonder why LBJ, after going to all the trouble of murdering JFK so he could have absolute power as president, chose to occupy the office for only one term.

Oh well.

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

I must have missed the confession part, could you point out the time at which it occurs in that explosive video. I did hear lots of "I think", "I suspect", and "I assume" though.

Also, one has to wonder why LBJ, after going to all the trouble of murdering JFK so he could have absolute power as president, chose to occupy the office for only one term.

Oh well.

his entire confession is online....i did not listen to this entire video but he confesses the cia involvement. find it if you have enough sense and want to know the truth.

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

Oh well.

his entire confession is online....i did not listen to this entire video but he confesses the cia involvement. find it if you have enough sense and want to know the truth.

Who "confesses"? The father, the son? Did the person "confessing" actually take part and have first hand knowledge of the murder?

For Christ's sake man, you can't be this gullible.

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

Oh well.

Who "confesses"? The father, the son? Did the person "confessing" actually take part and have first hand knowledge of the murder?

For Christ's sake man, you can't be this gullible.

moron, this is E. Howard Hunt from watergate speaking...highest level CIA.

HOw do you know??? You already admit that you did not listen to the tape???
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:

Ed, you still think oswald did it....lol....lol....lmfao

shaumei said:
hopalong said:

Ed, you still think oswald did it....lol....lol....lmfao

Yep a more plausible explanation than anything you have to offer!!
u tube????? anyone can make one of them, and edit to make it say what you want!!!

OPPSSS I said anyone, you lack the intelligence to make it someone else has to do it!

Show me, inform me, make me a believer, in what you say, but do it in person or admit you are a coward hiding behind your computer screen and are totally screwed up!!
If you cant do that then you have nothing to say that is credible :D And if you are lmfao then there is nothing left of you except a brown pile, right??
|
ok folks here comes his intelligent answer and insults, totally lacking any kind of guts.
show me facts face to face :D Make a believer out of me but do it in person or you show the world (especially this forum) just how unbelievable you really are!!!!

Latest posts