• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

JFK, now there's a man with character, eh, OT?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Mimi Alford has officially broken her silence and recounts details of her affair with John F. Kennedy in her memoir, Once Upon a Secret: My Affair With President John F. Kennedy and its Aftermath. The book is to be released Wednesday but the New York Post apparently got a copy at a Manhattan bookstore and reveals lots of salacious details.

Mimi Alford, then Mimi Beardsley, interned at the White House in the summer of 1962, quickly caught the president's eye. The 19-year-old joined the 45-year-old president for a noon swim four days into her internship. Later that day, he took her virginity in "Mrs. Kennedy's room."

"After he finished, he hitched up his pants and smiled at me." Alford says their sex life was "varied and fun" and describes an affair that was more than just sex. They apparently spent an "inordinate amount of time taking baths" and listened to music together. He confided in her during key personal and professional moments, such as when his infant son died and during the Cuban Missile Crisis. But he never kissed her on the lips.

At one point, during another noon swim, Kennedy allegedly asked Alford to "take care" of an aide. He watched as she performed oral sex on him. Kennedy ended up apologizing to both of them. At a later date, Kennedy asked her to "take care of my baby brother," meaning Ted Kennedy, during a Democratic fund-raiser. She refused.

Alford also describes a party in Bing Crosby's desert ranch when "yellow capsules" that were "most likely amyl nitrate" were passed around. The president asked her if she wanted to try it. She said no, but "he just went ahead and popped the capsule and held it under my nose."

Alford's identity was first revealed in 2003 when Robert Dallek published portions of a 1964 oral history that described the affair. A press aide had described the affair to a researcher but had asked that it be kept secret. Dallek convinced her to release the interview for his book. The New York Daily News then tracked down Marion Fahnestock, who, faced with a media frenzy, confirmed the affair.

At the time, the late Hugh Sidey, who covered Kennedy at the White House, wrote in Time, confirming that "there was a Mimi," quickly adding: "there was also a Pam, a Priscilla, a Jill (actually, two of them), a Janet, a Kim, a Mary and a Diana I can think of offhand."

In 2009, the New York Times wrote that Alford was working on a memoir. Random House's executive editor said she bought the book after seeing 20 pages, noting it would have "an extraordinary heart and soul." The editor also insisted that Alford's "just not that type of person, where she's going to spill her guts about intimate stuff for the whole country to see."

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2012/02/05/mimi_alford_jfk_pressured_19_year_old_mistress_to_perform_oral_sex_do_drugs_.html

hypo you know the rules.. if it is a democrat, you can't look at his/her bedroom activities/affairs..

it's just the rules.. it isn't fair nor right.. but the liberals live by the rule, and will attack viciously anyone who breaks the rule..

if it is a republican or someone who outs a democrat then it is fair to expose ridicule and dredge up any nasty article on the person, true or not...

take this old bag... under the rule,, she is a - - - - yep... a - - - - , she slept with a married man after just meeting him.. four hours and then it was in his wife's bed.. the gall of the - - - -.!

then she had oral sex with an aide to the president.. (was Bill an aide to Kennedy?) ,no.. ?
In 1960, John F. Kennedy was elected President. Two years later, when Bill Clinton was a senior in high school, he was selected to go to Washington, D.C., to be a part of Boys Nation, a special youth leadership conference. The young men of Boys Nation and the young women of Girls Nation were invited to the White House to meet President Kennedy. Bill Clinton was one of the first in line to shake President Kennedy's hand in the Rose Garden. That event was one of the most memorable, important experiences of his youth. After that, he knew he wanted to make a difference in the lives of the people of America by becoming President.

either way this wayward woman had little to no decency.

what self respecting woman would do what she described.. ?

well that's how the liberal ethics rule works.. just blame the victim..

and to think she didn't want to ride home with little teddy..

hypocritexposer said:
Mimi Alford has officially broken her silence and recounts details of her affair with John F. Kennedy in her memoir, Once Upon a Secret: My Affair With President John F. Kennedy and its Aftermath. The book is to be released Wednesday but the New York Post apparently got a copy at a Manhattan bookstore and reveals lots of salacious details.

Mimi Alford, then Mimi Beardsley, interned at the White House in the summer of 1962, quickly caught the president's eye. The 19-year-old joined the 45-year-old president for a noon swim four days into her internship. Later that day, he took her virginity in "Mrs. Kennedy's room."

"After he finished, he hitched up his pants and smiled at me." Alford says their sex life was "varied and fun" and describes an affair that was more than just sex. They apparently spent an "inordinate amount of time taking baths" and listened to music together. He confided in her during key personal and professional moments, such as when his infant son died and during the Cuban Missile Crisis. But he never kissed her on the lips.

At one point, during another noon swim, Kennedy allegedly asked Alford to "take care" of an aide. He watched as she performed oral sex on him. Kennedy ended up apologizing to both of them. At a later date, Kennedy asked her to "take care of my baby brother," meaning Ted Kennedy, during a Democratic fund-raiser. She refused.

Alford also describes a party in Bing Crosby's desert ranch when "yellow capsules" that were "most likely amyl nitrate" were passed around. The president asked her if she wanted to try it. She said no, but "he just went ahead and popped the capsule and held it under my nose."

Alford's identity was first revealed in 2003 when Robert Dallek published portions of a 1964 oral history that described the affair. A press aide had described the affair to a researcher but had asked that it be kept secret. Dallek convinced her to release the interview for his book. The New York Daily News then tracked down Marion Fahnestock, who, faced with a media frenzy, confirmed the affair.

At the time, the late Hugh Sidey, who covered Kennedy at the White House, wrote in Time, confirming that "there was a Mimi," quickly adding: "there was also a Pam, a Priscilla, a Jill (actually, two of them), a Janet, a Kim, a Mary and a Diana I can think of offhand."

In 2009, the New York Times wrote that Alford was working on a memoir. Random House's executive editor said she bought the book after seeing 20 pages, noting it would have "an extraordinary heart and soul." The editor also insisted that Alford's "just not that type of person, where she's going to spill her guts about intimate stuff for the whole country to see."

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2012/02/05/mimi_alford_jfk_pressured_19_year_old_mistress_to_perform_oral_sex_do_drugs_.html

Let's see Kennedy took her virginity and later asked her to take care of an aide by performing oral sex with the aide while he watched. Yep sounds like a virgin at the time, if all this is true and someone is not trying to make some money. :wink:

How Kennedy bought 1,200 hand rolled Cuban cigars just hours before he ordered blockade of communist state 50 years ago

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098064/John-F-Kennedy-bought-1-200-Cuban-cigars-hours-ordered-US-trade-embargo.html#ixzz1lqiKk9Qm

Maybe he taught ole BC how good those cigars were.

It's sure not impossible that a person could be a virgin and still have outstanding, uh, shall we say, "skills".

Same holds true for the opposite.

loomixguy said:
It's sure not impossible that a person could be a virgin and still have outstanding, uh, shall we say, "skills".

Same holds true for the opposite.

Not impossible, but unlikely. Kinda like a 19 yr. old virgin making her first application for a job in Reno at a bordello.

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

Let's see Kennedy took her virginity and later asked her to take care of an aide by performing oral sex with the aide while he watched. Yep sounds like a virgin at the time, if all this is true and someone is not trying to make some money. :wink:

Yet, you probably believed Cain's accusers without asking any further questions, correct?

Where are those accusers now?

He took her virginity first and then forced her to perform oral sex on his aide. Nowadays using your power to coerce people to perform sexual acts is called rape. sounds a lot like Clinton.......

And just so you know....virgins are still able to perform oral sex :roll:

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

might want to brush up on the reading skills...

At one point, during another noon swim, Kennedy allegedly asked Alford to "take care" of an aide.

but anyways.. now that you have attacked the young ladies virtue.. why?

why do liberals always resort to attacking the victim?..

as a teacher you should understand the responsibility of an older authority figure towards a young intern..

so why automatically go after her character?

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

Yet, you probably believed Cain's accusers without asking any further questions, correct?

He took her virginity first and then forced her to perform oral sex on his aide. Nowadays using your power to coerce people to perform sexual acts is called rape. sounds a lot like Clinton.......

He forced her, you say??? Think he had a gun on her?? You ever seen the movie-Shawshank Redemption??
With respect to Cain, this woman just happened to have his cell phone number??? Also, if he was so innocent, think of the rise in popularity he would have achieved after proving his innocence, all at the demise of his accusors. I imagine he and his wife are still trying to reconcile.JMHO

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

He forced her, you say??? Think he had a gun on her?? You ever seen the movie-Shawshank Redemption??
With respect to Cain, this woman just happened to have his cell phone number??? Also, if he was so innocent, think of the rise in popularity he would have achieved after proving his innocence, all at the demise of his accusors. I imagine he and his wife are still trying to reconcile.JMHO

So when a teacher has sex with a minor student who is forced/ coerced?

TSR said:

Many of my female friends have my cell phone number, if they accuse me of having sex with them, is it the truth?

Rape? Yes, he used his position of authority.....she was most probably in fear of losing her job.

39-13-532. Statutory rape by an authority figure.

(a) Statutory rape by an authority figure is the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when:

(1) The victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age;

(2) The defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim; and

(3) The defendant was, at the time of the offense, in a position of trust, or had supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of the defendant's legal, professional, or occupational status and used the position of trust or power to accomplish the sexual penetration; or

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Many of my female friends have my cell phone number, if they accuse me of having sex with them, is it the truth?

Rape? Yes, he used his position of authority.....she was most probably in fear of losing her job.

39-13-532. Statutory rape by an authority figure.

(a) Statutory rape by an authority figure is the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when:

(1) The victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age;

(2) The defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim; and

(3) The defendant was, at the time of the offense, in a position of trust, or had supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of the defendant's legal, professional, or occupational status and used the position of trust or power to accomplish the sexual penetration; or

First, Are you married? Next, are you running for President of the US? Finally, have any of those female friends of yours acknowledged to a sexual affair with you?? If so, and if you are married, how did your wife respond? I already know how the public responded to the accusations against Cain and how he responded.

TSR said:
First, Are you married? Next, are you running for President of the US? Finally, have any of those female friends of yours acknowledged to a sexual affair with you?? If so, and if you are married, how did your wife respond? I already know how the public responded to the accusations against Cain and how he responded.

I have stated many times on Ranchers, that I am not married.

What does that have to do with the character of JFK?

Do you believe his accusers of cheating on his wife or not?

Do you believe Cain's accusers or not?

Simple question....and for that matter, do you believe Clinton's accusers of rape or cigar insertion?

Character matters, correct? Yet, I would wager you voted for Clinton the 2nd time.

If you cheat on your wife, whether with a feamle or a male, does it determine how well you will perform as President?

Has obama been a good President? Was JFK? How about Clinton?

I think all the "true Conservative" Preseidents that cheated on their wives, while in the WH were awful Presidents....

....can you name the ones that did so?

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Simple question....and for that matter, do you believe Clinton's accusers of rape or cigar insertion?

Character matters, correct? Yet, I would wager you voted for Clinton the 2nd time.

If you cheat on your wife, whether with a feamle or a male, does it determine how well you will perform as President?

I think all the "true Conservative" Preseidents that cheated on their wives, while in the WH were awful Presidents....

The focus of my post was Cain.
Of the last several presidents, Clinton was my favorite. Reagan was the worst.IMO I really don't know how many cheated on their wives,other than the ones that were caught, and the act was made public. I also don't know how many first ladies cheated on their husbands, its not something I have focused on as I try not to cast too many stones.

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Of the last several presidents, Clinton was my favorite. Reagan was the worst.IMO I really don't know how many cheated on their wives,other than the ones that were caught, and the act was made public. I also don't know how many first ladies cheated on their husbands, its not something I have focused on as I try not to cast too many stones.

So you tend to gravitate towards the proven rapists......Ted was probably another of your heros....

...it seems character matters little to you, but party affiliation and the progressive goals are of utmost importance.

Looks good on you....

What do you think of obama cheating on Michelle with gay lovers? You'll probably vote for him again in 2012, eh?

as I try not to cast too many stones.

yet the ones you cast are telling...

why attack the character of this woman?... or Cain for that matter?

in the article there was a president.. a leader of a nation and a young girl..

the president had an affair with a 19 year old in his wife's bed..

the president asked the 19 year old to perform a sex act on an aide.. with his brother.. asked her to do drugs and when she declined he forced her,...

pretty deviant in my opinion..

and yet for almost 60 years she was silent.. despite many insiders knowing and speaking of her..

yet you attacked her... why?

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

So you tend to gravitate towards the proven rapists......Ted was probably another of your heros....

...it seems character matters little to you, but party affiliation and the progressive goals are of utmost importance.

Looks good on you....

What do you think of obama cheating on Michelle with gay lovers? You'll probably vote for him again in 2012, eh?

Why not give us the history of all the Presidents and their wive's affairs starting let's say with Nixon--this is getting interesting. I've never seen anyone so knowledgeable.

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Looks good on you....

Why not give us the history of all the Presidents and their wive's affairs starting let's say with Nixon--this is getting interesting. I've never seen anyone so knowledgeable.

I know nothing of any Conservative President that has ever raped a woman.....

....character matters, yet you continue to vote for Presidential candidates that rape, womanize and cheat.

Did you vote for Clinton the 2nd time?

Will you vote for obama the 2nd time?

both great Presidents, by your standards, character flaws by mine.

But you and OT seem to have a tendency to vote for rapists, don't you?

Latest posts