• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jihadist Jane

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What should hanoi Jane be called

• Jihadist Jane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallujah Fonda

• A Traiter

• other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Reaction score
While little is being said about Hanoi Janes pending Anti-Military vegan bus tour, or if toyota is going to supply her with a hybrid bus,,

I have seen a few names for her,,,and her band of whiney veg-heads... and figured that since Disagreeable is whining on like a broken record that we could find an appropiate name for Hanoi Jane's next disgraceful tour

so lets see how insightful We can be in not only naming her, but her Vegan bus, and her whiney anti military followers... ,,,and last but not least how long it takes her to protest at a military installation and then "claim to support our troops"

my selections are for..

for Jane:
Baghdad Barbarella.

For her Bus:
Yugo home,, (commie RV)

Her followers" or Cult:
The Disagreeables..

and she will head directly from the Toyota dealer right to the nearest Recruiting office ,,or about three days as the Bus will break down and she will have to settle for protesting at a "hair cuttery"..

Steve---I voted "other" because you did not have "all of the above" on the list!!! SHE is the true disgrace to our troops all over this globe who are fighting for peace and simply trying to give us all a safer place to live!! :mad:

Yep, keep on bashing Jane while American soldiers die in Iraq. But watch out, the rest of America is starting to notice what's going on now.

And is appears that DIsagreeable wants to Stand up for the scumbag. Standing up for your own is a real honorable trait!. I admire that. :lol:

While I do agree with you Ranchwife it seems many have opted for the Traitor,,

and why is hanoi jane waiting until 06 to start her anti military tour? if it so important why wait,,

maybe she is waiting to see the poll results, like a good little leftist liberal
:twisted: :twisted:

Steve said:

and why is hanoi jane waiting until 06 to start her anti military tour? if it so important why wait,,

maybe she is waiting to see the poll results, like a good little leftist liberal

good question, steve!!! What IS hanoi jane waiting for????

ranchwife said:
Steve said:

good question, steve!!! What IS hanoi jane waiting for????

I saw the other day where the Sweet Old Babe was vactioning on some foreign beach- probably has to wait until the vacation is over before she can cry her woes on how bad our country is......

Latest posts