• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Johnny Football

Help Support Ranchers.net:

eatbeef said:
I think aTm has a shot at the big trophy in the future..... KSU, not so much, graduating way too many seniors..... next year may be painful, have to wait and see

Hey jigs you know how to fix that problem, build a program, not just quick fix juco kids. :lol: Had to do it before loomix did. :lol:

You mean "build a program" like Pelini has done? :lol: :lol:

Georgia vs. Nebraska. NOT going to be pretty.

There will always be ups & downs in every program. It's a fact of life.

jigs said:
I agree, the good out weigh the bad.... and I do look forward to see how Johnny matures and how he develops... I think aTm has a shot at the big trophy in the future..... KSU, not so much, graduating way too many seniors..... next year may be painful, have to wait and see

My kid is rather responsible and smart about his choices( more to his mom's credit than mine) and I hope he continues with that path..... he is looking at little Tabor College in Hillsboro Kansas, the school who just recently made the news with a football player being beat to death in a neighboring town.....

He'll be fine... :wink:

You mean "build a program" like Pelini has done?

Georgia vs. Nebraska. NOT going to be pretty.

There will always be ups & downs in every program. It's a fact of life.

Ya just like Auburn.

Georgia vs. Nebraska wont be as ugly as the Big Ten Championship game.

Mike, you are absolutely correct, that ain't gonna be a pretty game. My spread is 23 and a 1/2. The question is which way? Nebraska has a lot of experience in games that are blowouts. Obviously, both outcomes.
Big Red has held their own against the SEC lately, and in previous years.

if Wisky can run at will on the pink shirts, then Georgia may put up 1000 yards on the huskers...

my question is, how long till Bo gets fired???

rumor this morning is, Solich to Wisconsin...how funny to see him at Wisky putting a beat down on NU...

Now i like Bo, but dont get me wrong it would serve Harvey Pearlman right to have Solich to hand it to Nebraska. Harvey Pearlman and Steve Pederson really screwed things up in my eyes. I like where Tom Osborne has and hope Bo can get things going because I dont want to go through another big change up.

If we lose the bowl game we will be 10-4, how many times has KState had a better record than that under Snyder??? Only 11 out of his 21 years has it been better. Bo has never had a season with more than 4 losses.

Snyder's overall record 170-84-1, 67% wins, Bo's 49-19, 72% wins. So why is Bo such a bad coach? And what makes Synder so great?

apples and oranges my friend... look what Snyder started with, and what Bo inherited.. HUGE difference...

I do not like Bo. I do not see a person who likes Osborne, accepting Bo's behavior.... very classless, immature, and a prick.

I think NU was so wrong to dump a coach after a 9-4 season... if Solich ever gets the chance to play NU, I hope he gets up big, and never takes his foot off the gas.... it would be sweet justice for him.

after Snyder, I think it would be great to hire Solich at KSU.... calm, methodicle, alot like Snyder...

3 more years, and we will be getting a new coach in my opinion.

Latest posts