• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Judicial Watch strikes again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Federal Court Orders Hearing in Judicial Watch Case Seeking Testimony of Hillary Clinton

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-orders-hearing-in-judicial-watch-case-seeking-testimony-of-hillary-clinton/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press+release

At the hearing this morning, Judge Lamberth excoriated the Justice Department and FBI for false statements about the Clinton email issue. He also said he was "dumbfounded" by the Justice Department for granting immunity to Cheryl Mills, a top Clinton aide. Judge Lamberth noted he had found Mills to have committed perjury in another Judicial Watch lawsuit. In an April 28, 2008, ruling relating to Ms. Mills conduct as a White House official in responding to concerns about lost White House email records, Judge Lamberth called Cheryl Mills' participation in the matter "loathsome." He further stated Mills was responsible for "the most critical error made in this entire fiasco… Mills' actions were totally inadequate to address the problem."

Judge Lamberth made no ruling today but one is expected soon.

I wish people would stop using the words "justice system" and "justice department".

Nearly every western country has destroyed the justice system and turned it in to a politically correct and politically favoring legal system.

Before folks jump on me give that a bit of thought.

Best to all.

Broke Cowboy said:
I wish people would stop using the words "justice system" and "justice department".

Nearly every western country has destroyed the justice system and turned it in to a politically correct and politically favoring legal system.

Before folks jump on me give that a bit of thought.

Best to all.

I understand, bad as I hate it. Should not be,
I have read where even the Supreme Court has become partisan.

Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint against Rep. Ilhan Omar over Potential Immigration, Marriage, Tax, and Student Loan Fraud

JULY 23, 2019
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-files-house-ethics-complaint-against-rep-ilhan-omar-over-potential-immigration-marriage-tax-and-student-loan-fraud/

That POS is far more dangerous to America than the average American will ever understand.

She will attract and bring in far more evil to your country than you will ever understand.

Americans seem to no longer care about guarding their culture or their country.

It will go the way of the EU if you are not careful.

It may be too late already.

Broke Cowboy said:
That POS is far more dangerous to America than the average American will ever understand.

She will attract and bring in far more evil to your country than you will ever understand.

Americans seem to no longer care about guarding their culture or their country.

It will go the way of the EU if you are not careful.

It may be too late already.

:cry2: If it isn't too late....we are teetering on the edge. Too many have had it too good for too long
and have no respect for a wonderful America. Once it is gone, it may never be retrieved. No one talks about
that though. :cry2:

Latest posts