• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

July 18 and 19, 2009

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Hometownreceptionforthenewlyweds.jpg

The wedding was in Idaho on June 26th, but we had a reception for the newlyweds locally this past Saturday night.
A picnic in the park and a dance at the White Elephant rounded out the festivities.
Twohandsarebetterthanone.jpg

Two hands are better than one.
Thecowboycake.jpg

The cowboy cake is for eating. The other one was a fake cake for pretty.
Dancingwithhisdarling.jpg

Dancing with his darling
Partoftheband.jpg

Part of the band
Steelguitarman.jpg

Steel guitar man
Loadingforalakeparty.jpg

Loading for a Sunday lake party
Loadedforalakeparty.jpg

Loaded for the party
Morelakepartygoers.jpg

More lake party goers.

Here is a panoramic view of the lake
Lake1.jpg

Lake2.jpg

Lake3.jpg

Lake4.jpg

Lake5.jpg

Lake6.jpg

Lake7.jpg

Muleybucks.jpg

Muley bucks
BlackVelvet.jpg

Black velvet

Your own private lake??? WOW!

As for your vehicle to get to the lake.....has anyone ever accused you of being a redneck?
Gorgeous pictures and lovely family.

Mrs Leanin' H said:
Your own private lake??? WOW!

As for your vehicle to get to the lake.....has anyone ever accused you of being a redneck?
Gorgeous pictures and lovely family.

Thanks, Mrs. Leanin' H. We definitely qualify as rednecks and Republican rednecks at that. :wink: :)

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Soapweed, you shouldn't work that boy so hard, give him more time off to wear shorts and go to the lake....and get some sun :shock: hehe

Enjoyed the pictures as always :D

He's got Ranchers legs
They're white and pasty.
The deer flies think they're tasty.

Now I know why you didn't answer your phone Sat. Night.
I think I have my guard problem solved.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed, you shouldn't work that boy so hard, give him more time off to wear shorts and go to the lake....and get some sun :shock: hehe

He's got Ranchers legs
They're white and pasty.

I should have called you back, but it costs a lot of money to make a call to a foreign country. :wink: :)

Glad you got your mower guard problem solved.

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

He's got Ranchers legs
They're white and pasty.

I should have called you back, but it costs a lot of money to make a call to a foreign country. :wink: :)

Glad you got your mower guard problem solved.

We have a bundle package on our phone so we can call the US and we pay a flat monthly rate. I don;t think they make much extra on me. :D

I call another night if i can get the phone at a decent time. :)

gcreekrch said:
Soapweed said:
gcreekrch said:
You called Soap for mechanical advice? :lol: :p

Good thing I didn't answer the phone and give him advice, or he'd be broke down for weeks. :roll: :)

The Good Lord does work in mysterious ways. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Like the song says, "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." :)

Long story short i made 180 miles round trip in the old fuel truck and could not find guards to fit the mower. I phoned the factory today and got a NH part number and I call a NH dealer and he said he didn't have any but the place i was at on Saturday has 19. :roll:
I got them coming and I even get to trade in some I bought last year and never used on the haybine. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Long story short i made 180 miles round trip in the old fuel truck and could not find guards to fit the mower. I phoned the factory today and got a NH part number and I call a NH dealer and he said he didn't have any but the place i was at on Saturday has 19. :roll:
I got them coming and I even get to trade in some I bought last year and never used on the haybine. :D

All's well that mows well. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:

So how much more hay did you get cut with your new outfit compared to the old wore out one? :p

All strange iron does raise one's stress level for a time. :wink:

Latest posts