• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just a little bragging!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

North Ridge Ranching

Reaction score
Just had to share this one.

IMG_0060.jpg

My 4 year old daughter decided we needed to accessorize her heifers tag. Notice the pink flower in the upper right corner.

Possibly the coolest thing ever!! :shock: She may be onto something big. Better rush to the patent office with that thing.

That little girl is a sweetie!

My 4 year old Grand daughter loved that!

She has all of mine named and she does not get mixed up! I only have 21 cows but I had to put the names in my chart as I could not keep them stright but the grand daughter started naming some of them 2 years ago and she can sure pick them out much farther than I can!

i sure don't blame you for bragging :)

my daughter loves her stuffed animals. shes only has around a million of them, but everyone of them has an ear tag. :D oh, and she uses Z tags, and hasn't lost a one of them. :wink:

Justin said:
i sure don't blame you for bragging :)

my daughter loves her stuffed animals. shes only has around a million of them, but everyone of them has an ear tag. :D oh, and she uses Z tags, and hasn't lost a one of them. :wink:

I like that one. We use the allflex super-maxis in the cows and replace very few. I am going to try and use the Z-tag feedlot tags in the calves this spring as they are about half the price as the allflex maxis and they threw in a free tagger if you bought 50 or more.

North Ridge Ranching,
That's got to be the cutest thing I've seen in awhile, and... I'm not talking about the tag either! You have a very rewarding life with that little daughter. Enjoy her at this wonderful age. It won't be long and she'll be "improving" herself with eye paint, etc. It has always killed me to see a perfect little girl get to that stage of life.

Latest posts