• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just as Important as the Health Concern

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cedardell

Reaction score
Is the issue of packer ownership of feedlots and market ready cattle. With them moving out of the country they have complete control of the cattle business and the market channels in the US and there is nothing we or congress can do about it. Foreign imports will have priority access to market channels and US producers are"" sucking hind tit." If you all can understand that. I am trying to use languqage that a cowboy can udderstand. I'm sick and tired of politicians ridiculing "Mom and Pop" businesses. Because the mafia were the ones to invent franchazing so they could be in the middle and take a cut out of everything and put "Mom and Pop out of bussiness. So if packers control everything form fork to the feedlot why does USDA even bother quoting prices. Come to think of it, they don't. I hate to say it but I think it's time to stop funding this "joke" of a govt. we have. They are not even half assed, they are working against us.

Latest posts