• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just me

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Blkbuckaroo

Reaction score
First ride since winter hit in november me ,my little mare,dog cloud.
PICT0026.JPG
http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/uploads/2568/PICT0036.JPG

Howdy Friend!!!!Hows it going??I'll be back later,gotta go bring a pair home from a friends place before it really starts dumping here.Talk to ya'll later!!

Red Robin said:
Mike said:
Ball cap and sunglasses......That's how I do it too!

Except I ride a mule. :lol: :lol:
...and being from Alabama, you have your false teeth in one pocket and a flask in the other. :lol:

How'd you know? :lol: :lol:

Had to look again where you were from....yup it says California. Snow in California....too bad Kola didn't go there on her sunshine holiday :D :D

Nice pic,even if you have more snow then Alberta does at the moment. I like your horse and your dog :)

Mike said:
Red Robin said:
Mike said:

...and being from Alabama, you have your false teeth in one pocket and a flask in the other. :lol:

How'd you know? :lol: :lol:
I think you told me you were from alabama. :lol:

Lookin' Good . Like the old dog and the "EYE" he's givin' the camera.

Disappointed in the Ball cap. Thought i'd see a flat crown flat brim. But style is as style does. I were a cap lots in this blamed wind we usually have.

Yea I'm envious of that snow. we are DRY. Getting a dusting today so I hope it soaks things up a bit. :D

Hey I had to come back and edit this.

What's that screamin' Banshee machine in the back ground. :lol:

looks like ya have some good help,we have mud here,felt sorry for my dog last nite ,he was watching the gate and he sat down right in the mud and water and waited :roll:

Hey all,
Thanks for the comments!!!Nice to meet everyone!!That machine in the background is a Yamaha XT 490,fast little sucker,but since we were'nt smart enough to get it under cover before winter,i'll be doing some servicing,looks like.As far as the snows concerned,ya'll don't know the half of it,probably got about 7-8 feet total this year,a month ago the horse and i would have been standing in 3 feet in the driveway easy,it's finally melting and making lots of mudd!!!Muddy horses,muddy cows,muddy sheep,muddy dogs!!!Oh well,what ya gonna' do?I'm just glad the sun decided it would grace us with it's presence!!!Yeah!!!Feels so good!!!Anywho,I'm finally getting back in to the swing of things,getting some colts to start,riding some outside horses,helping my kids start some colts of thier own,trying to coax the old lady into getting back in the saddle after a long winter off,waiting for the pastures i lease in the valley to dry out,there all small lakes at this point,and my arena and round pen are still buried in three feet of snow and ice,darn!!!Been on the back hoe,trying to load out the snow and expidite spring around here.To windy for cowboy hats yet,and i generally wear a cowmans crease,my daughters wear the flat brim.Looks better on those kiddos.Well i'm back outside while the sun's a shinning,have a great day everyone,i'll check in tonight!!

Blkbuckaroo said:
Mike said:

I wanna see some mule pictures!!Do you do any packing??

Oh yea! I always keep the bed of my mule "packed" with a cooler of beer. :wink:

Mike said:
Blkbuckaroo said:
Mike said:

I wanna see some mule pictures!!Do you do any packing??

Oh yea! I always keep the bed of my mule "packed" with a cooler of beer. :wink:
Now Mike, i thought you meant the kinda mule,that'll kick ya in the pants,We'll if you wanta send me that mule i can put 90 days on it!LOL!Oh she's two months younger,i not gonna tell her i called her that,or she'll get :mad: . :p

Latest posts