• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just me

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg said:
Had to look again where you were from....yup it says California. Snow in California....too bad Kola didn't go there on her sunshine holiday :D :D

Nice pic,even if you have more snow then Alberta does at the moment. I like your horse and your dog :)

Now...now...now Mrs. Greg. Look behind that nice man at all that white stuff layin' about. You plainly know that I'm allergic to snow!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

But it does look he stole my Mom's dog!!! :shock: :shock: That dog looks just like our Lilly Beatrice ( BEE--at--trice) That's the Southern prn .

Nice pony...great dog....crappy looking snow though!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey BMR,I think the big bear lake you're talking about is in mammoth lakes area,which is way south down near bishop.We've got tons of lakes around here,and there is a bear lake and little bear lake in the lakes basin area.There's probably twenty lakes in my area.Lots of good fishing,you may have heard of lake davis,where they just poison the lake for pike.One more way to kill the recreational economy in the area,oh well.

A TV show called Mantracker That we hosted on our ranch last year just shot 2 episodes At Big Bear lake. The went from 7,000feet upwards a ways then on down to the Mojave desert. It is a Canadian show that they are trying to raise some interest in the US market.
My son and I were "side kicks for Mantracker. One of us in each show. Lots of fun. It was like taking a holiday and never leaving the ranch. :)

Blkbuckaroo said:
So where's the Big Muddy Valley?

The Big Muddy valley I live in is right on the Canadian /US border at the north east corner of Montana.
The Big Muddy creek starts on our ranch and works it way down to the Missouri river.

Latest posts