• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just sayin' hello

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Blkbuckaroo

Reaction score
Hello folks
Another new person here,just comin' around to say howdy!Been watching the forum for some time now,and finally got brave enough to get on.Really like the community here.Tried to post some pictures last night after spending the day figuring out how to upload,paste,etc.Wow!!As you can tell i'm digitally challenged!Well the pics started loading the size of a billboard so i quickly deleted them,wondering if photobucket automatically resizes the picture for you,just got this little 5.1 megapixel camera and mabey it's set a to high a resolution???I'm also new to owning cows,always worked for someone else so i'll be drawing on your expertise now and again.Just got a couple now and building.Thanks Pards!!Talk soon. :D :???:

Welcome, Blkbuckaroo! I see you're from Northern California. That's the great thing about this forum, you get to visit with folks from all over the country, travel first class, and the rates are very reasonable.

Welcome :D

I agree with Swede it's like taking a trip and never leaving the farm. :wink:
Some of the gals even post pictures of the wild wood weed . Well maybe not but you get my drift. :lol2: :cowboy:

Welcome, Blkbuckaroo. If your camera has an 'email' setting for resolution, that should give you the proper mega-bit file size for uploading.

Welcome to the "family"!!!! Like most families, we have a few nuts and we fight and bicker, but we also stand for one another!! :wink: :wink:

Glad to have ya join the ole wagon trail here...I sure do hope you get some pictures posted soon,,,cause the only place I've ever been in CA is the SanDiego airport..that's it! So I'd love to see some country in CA... :D

I joined this list after searching info on manure spreaders. Saw a post from Blkbuckaroo about their availibility in CA. Since I am looking for one I thought I would join. drbill

drbillhvr said:
I joined this list after searching info on manure spreaders. Saw a post from Blkbuckaroo about their availibility in CA. Since I am looking for one I thought I would join. drbill

If your interested in spreading manure this is the place. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts