• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

just some plain pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nebraska Sandhills

Reaction score
These are just some pictures I've snapped over the last few days.

HPIM0655.jpg

bull calf just standing around

HPIM0643.jpg

stretching for the camera

HPIM0656.jpg

spending the afternoon with momma

HPIM0667.jpg

raking hay

HPIM0652.jpg

stormy sky

HPIM0646.jpg

old barn at an old forgotten town

HPIM0657.jpg

silly calf

Ooo-weee! Really like the stormy sky field. And the old barn.

how do you like the center pivot Rowse rake?? we almost traded for one of them. had two Rowse rakes and just loved them, until one guy dropped one in the creek....never raked right again!

can you turn real tight?

Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing...... Stormy skies is my favorite.... Even makes me a little homesick....... Every now and then I run across one of those pictures and it makes me think of where I grew up.......

jigs said:
how do you like the center pivot Rowse rake?? we almost traded for one of them. had two Rowse rakes and just loved them, until one guy dropped one in the creek....never raked right again!

can you turn real tight?

Jigs, we have really liked this model Rowse Rake. We had one of the original styles for a year and have had this one they call the "Ultimate" for three years and have gotten along excellent with it. You can turn the rake as tight as you can turn the tractor.

PureCountry said:
What's the yellow stuff in the field in that stormy sky pic? Doesn't quite look like clover, or alfalfa, and I wouldn't think you'd have the cows in canola.

PureCountry, the stuff in the field is sunflowers and a weed we call marestail. We were really dry last year, but had lots of moisture this spring and so the weeds really took off.

We used Jorgensen bulls for a long time also...Sure got along good with em...they handled the wide open spaces and ruff hills quite well. Nice looking critters ya got...and I agree with Katrina..stormy skies in the sandhills are magnigicent to photograph or just look at...Thanks alot I sure enjoyed em.

Latest posts