• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kansas State National Championship

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
MANHATTAN, Kan. – The K-State Agronomy Forage Bowl Team took first place honors in the National Forage Bowl Competition held in Baton Rouge, La. from Jan. 10 - 13, 2016. The National Forage Bowl Competition is held in conjunction with the American Forage and Grassland Council Annual Meeting.

This is the second year in a row the K-State team has won this national competition.

K-State Agronomy Forage Bowl Team members are: Jessica Bramhall, junior, Seneca; Cole Renner, sophomore, Norton; Cami Roth, junior, Sterling; Alexandria Mustain, junior, Leavenworth; and Derek Balzer, junior, Belle Plaine. All students are majoring in agronomy except Cami Roth, who is majoring in animal sciences and industry.

The K-State Forage Bowl Team was coached by Doohong Min, assistant professor of agronomy.

Big congrats!!!!!

Wonder if they "Forage" all together at the same time, or if they do it individually?

Come on loo, a win is a win. That's good news jiggsey-congrats. If you're gonna play, you may as well get the hardware. I know the Roths, and they are real solid kind of good people and like able. How'd they get mixed up with that ugly color? Sry, had to throw one sharp elbow to help brother loo's digestion.

So my kid was learning soil judging in high school, and came to the epiphany, "dad we got some soil that isn't very productive." I said, yep, if we had all good soil, we'd be farmers. Which we farm, and I don't distinguish much between grass farmers and corn/wheat farmers. Some get hostile if you call them a farmer instead of a rancher. I just ask what schedule they file their taxes under. F stands for rancher?

Latest posts