• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kansas State to Liberty Bowl

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
we finished 6-6, a legitimate Bowl Eligible team.... not back dooring our way into the bowl games like some team... I hope the fuskers play Texas, and lose, AGAIN

Congrats, the Liberty Bowl is a legit bowl. No doubt the invite was homage to how KSU travels, well that or that grueling noncon schedule.

Or a "we feel sorry for a not so legendary legend who won't be around much longer" invite. We beat our conference champs. Taters couldn't do that.

loomixguy said:
Or a "we feel sorry for a not so legendary legend who won't be around much longer" invite. We beat our conference champs. Taters couldn't do that.

NO!!! You got it handed to you by the Refs. :roll: :roll: :roll:

No, we won that game. I watched most of the Bama game last night, and Cowherd had some very valid points in his SEC rant the other day.

As I watched Bama's offense, I was struck by just how mediocre they truly are. There is no way they could compare with the Triplets (Gill, Rozier, & Fryar...aka the Scoring Explosion) that Nebraska had in the early 80's, or the Frazier/Berringer QB'd Huskers of the 94 & 95 seasons. No way, shape, or form.

You might not want to admit it, but the B1G is for real. Anyone who doesn't realize that by now is delusional.

Amazing how the Huckster fans want to compare every other team today to their heyday teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give it up Bonehead, those days are gone forever. Your team played a less than mediocre schedule and didn't even make bowl eligibility status.

Particularly stinging was that one team that beat the Hucksters fired their head coach midseason because they were so bad. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Maybe we compare teams from our past to the alleged "top teams" from the present to prove how pathetic some of the current teams truly are. Cowherd was 100% spot on with his SEC analysis.

My pick to win the National Championship? Oklahoma. They get nothing but respect from me. MSU won't get it done. We beat the B1G champ, arguably the best team in the conference, with one of the worst Husker teams in history. Take away one pick, and there's a better than average chance we'd have beaten Iowa.

Don't worry about Nebraska. We're on our way back, make no mistake. Your boy Muschamp is now headed to the place where coaches go to retire. Looks like you have enough to worry about. But the bright side is he won't embarras Auburn anymore. Maybe you could hire Carl Pelini to replace him? ;-)

I have NOTHING to worry about. I don't live 20 years in the past with a yearning for the Huckster glory years. :lol:

I guess that must have stung a bit about Miami firing their coach but still beat your Hucksters? :lol2: :lol2:

Uh-Oh. KSU plays the Arkansas Razorbacks in the Liberty. They's pretty big and play well........... Going to be a tough game.

Arkansas could easily beat any team in the B1G.

I don't care what ANY school in the south does, much less who they hire or fire, or when they do it.

My concern now is the Bruins of UCLA. A win over them would really be a nice springboard to get the 2016 season started.

Even the window lickers at Arkansas should be able to handle the Taters....but they might find the competition from the B1G a little tougher to handle.

Mike, if the Thug conference is so great, wonderful, and dominant, please feel free to debunk what Cowherd had to say about the SEC. You've been strangely silent on that subject.

arguing with Mike, and slamming KSU..... you really have issues. It is so obvious that you are upset that NU blows right now, and like most husker fans, you have no idea how to handle it. NU is not on the way back. this coach is less than stellar. he seems to be a white Ron Prince.

Cowherd is a wannabe sports journalist that creates controversy to tantalize an ignorant audience. I have not seen or heard Cowherd in several years because of his Jerry Springer type aura.

This thread is about a legitimate team going to a legitimate bowl playing a legitimate opponent. Something you may not be able comprehend or associate with fully.

Mike said:
Cowherd is a wannabe sports journalist that creates controversy to tantalize an ignorant audience. I have not seen or heard Cowherd in several years because of his Jerry Springer type aura.

This thread is about a legitimate team going to a legitimate bowl playing a legitimate opponent. Something you may not be able comprehend or associate with fully.

So in other words, Cowherd's points have validity...just as I thought. Meanwhile, Jigs is out licking windows and God knows what else in Hooterville.

You could call weis,Ron Prince, I think Nebraska will be ok. I think NU recruiting has suffered in the new conference, but the bad Nebraska is still pretty good.

As for the liberty bowl: the old man with time is hard to beat. I'd guess Arkansas could form 2 teams, each with more talent than ksu. Ksu wins Liberty bowl.

Should be a good game. UCLA has smacked the Hucksters the last two meetings. I say they'll do it again...............but I won't give up the points.

Latest posts