• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Karen Hughes

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Well. finally Bush has put into a position of authority some who hopefully can make a complete and understandable sentence and not make up/create words.

Who better than a Texas housewife/soccer mom to make people in the world understand clearly what is or is not being said????

Put her in place of Brown @ FEMA....I bet she'd do a great job over there...her qualifications I'd say are above and beyond.

Ok..I'll go SLOW for you.

Bush put K A- R E N H U G H E S into the office of U N- D E R S EC. OF S T A T E. Her job is to baiscally translate B U S H to the rest of the world, so that they are able to understand his jibberish.

My point was who better than a S O C C- E R M O M /H O U S E W I F E from TEXAS to tell the world to HUSH AND LISTEN. She is to basically tell the Muslim world that we don't hate them....she is the mop up person for this administration.

If they let her do her job....she'll be excellent.

I hope you can understand this as I typed it really slow!!! ;-)

kolanuraven said:
Ok..I'll go SLOW for you.

Bush put K A- R E N H U G H E S into the office of U N- D E R S EC. OF S T A T E. Her job is to baiscally translate B U S H to the rest of the world, so that they are able to understand his jibberish.

My point was who better than a S O C C- E R M O M /H O U S E W I F E from TEXAS to tell the world to HUSH AND LISTEN. She is to basically tell the Muslim world that we don't hate them....she is the mop up person for this administration.

If they let her do her job....she'll be excellent.

I hope you can understand this as I typed it really slow!!! ;-)

Karen Hughes has NO NO NO qualifications for being in charge of changing our message to the Muslim world. It's shocking that Bush put her in charge of this. SHOCKING.

And I predict it will go as well with the Muslim world as it went with Mike Brown at FEMA and Hurricane Katrina and providing expert emergency response and recovery to the Gulf Coast and New Orleans.

That's what happens when you put people in charge of major agencies and initiatives who have absolutely no background for the job other than having paid their dues either literally or metaphorically by being a good Republican fundraiser or by being loyal and trustworthy to you personally.

I didn't say she has QUALIFICATIONS....but she's about as qualified as anyone Bush picks for a post, i.e. Mike Brown!!

She's just the female version of " one of the boyz" in Bush's world. She had sense enough to leave once....makes ya wonder WHY she came back?

kolanuraven said:
I didn't say she has QUALIFICATIONS....but she's about as qualified as anyone Bush picks for a post, i.e. Mike Brown!!

She's just the female version of " one of the boyz" in Bush's world. She had sense enough to leave once....makes ya wonder WHY she came back?

I wasn't contradicting you, I knew you knew she was just one of the boyz.

kolanuraven said:

Sad but true.

She left because her family wasn't happy in Washington, DC, apparently. She came back to work on Bush's re-election campaign. But I've wondered, too, about this job. I would expect it would entail a lot of travel and she has young children?? Appointing a woman to a job to explain the US to a group that doesn't hold women in especially high esteem seems curious to me. I think the best way to improve our standing with the Islamic countries is to get out of Iraq.

Latest posts