• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

KC Steak Contest Results

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What do you say Mr Angus........do we have the count yet to how many bison were lost in the SD storm.......in comparison to feedlot type angus?

graybull said:
What do you say Mr Angus........do we have the count yet to how many bison were lost in the SD storm.......in comparison to feedlot type angus?

I don't think that is a very nice thing to ask with so many people hurting from their loses. Think before speaking next time...

4Diamond said:
graybull said:

I don't think that is a very nice thing to ask with so many people hurting from their loses. Think before speaking next time...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:07 am Post subject:

What is your problem Graybull. Does it make you feel good about yourself to run down everyone else. I wanted to let your statement stand, but it was too self-serving and irresponsible to ignore. You are obviously clueless to the sadness and tragedy that has occurred, because you are so busy tooting your own little horn to understand what has happened to the fine people of Western SD. I am tired of petty little people that are so small minded the only way they can market a product is to scare their potential customers and build themselves up by tearing everyone else down. I think a minuscule bit of research would uncover bison loses, but lets not let truth get in the way of an old storyline.

graybull said:

May not of lost a whole bunch of Bison to the blizzard, but Fort Niobrara canceled the buffalo round up and sale do to Blue Tongue/ EHD. What do you have to say about that.
All of us in agriculture face crisis at some point in our lives. A true livestock person sympathizes , and can relate to others when they do happen, and are more then willing to help out their fellow livestock producers.
A cocky, self centered A$$, will be little, scare, and laugh at those affected. I see which category you fit into Graybull!!

Latest posts