• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Keep it out of Ranch Talk

Help Support Ranchers.net:

V_Key

Reaction score
Moderator said:
Let's try to keep the bickering in Political Bull from spilling over into the other forums. Ranch Talk is a good place to lay our political differences and personality conflicts aside and help each other if we can. It's fine to disagree but try to do it without resorting to insults and name calling. If you feel the need to do that, either take it back to Political Bull or send a PM. Let's keep it out of Ranch Talk please.

try to do it without resorting to insults and name calling.

So Tell Me
Does this just apply to us and not Jig's
You keep letting him POST This

Sasquatch has an ugly sister, and her name is Michelle Obama

ok. it is my sig line...... if you are gonna throw such a pissin fit, and cry like a whinny ass liberal, I will change it,

freedom of speech has no place on Ranchers.net i guess.

now give me the address for your little paper you write, I may want to buy a full page ad depicting the way I really feel about the President elect and his butt ugly wife moving into the White House.

jigs said:
ok. it is my sig line...... if you are gonna throw such a pissin fit, and cry like a whinny ass liberal, I will change it,

freedom of speech has no place on Ranchers.net i guess.

now give me the address for your little paper you write, I may want to buy a full page ad depicting the way I really feel about the President elect and his butt ugly wife moving into the White House.

well, on the bright side haymaker, at least he ain't a black liberal Texan! I can live with two of the three.

Guess i don't want to lower myself to cussing on Ranchers.Net.So Jigs i know alot of BlackCowboys in Texas,I'm sure they'd love to meet you,what's your address?

So Jigs i know alot of BlackCowboys in Texas,I'm sure they'd love to meet you,what's your address?

A THREAT does not belong on Ranchers. You should be ashamed. A threat is way worse than any ole sig line or a cuss word.
Keep the Threats out of here.

You people NEED to chill.
Jigs your sig was funny for a day or two but should have been changed.
blkbuckaroo you need to calm yourself before you get into real trouble. Communicating threats is a crime even on the internet. Sometimes turns into a felony if it crosses state lines......keep that in the back of your mind.
Since I cant have a beer due to TB meds yall sit back and have a cold one .....Dr Pepper in my case and remember this is the internet and there are real people behind the screeens reading what we type. They have feelings and cant "hear" the tone of our words so it might be a joke but come out as a put down instead.
Here is what i think is happening today LOL
baddaycow.gif

Wish they would have lil brown cows instead of B & W ones oh well

OMG......Jigs,take your racist "Texan" remark off....then malice can edit his.This is showing NO respect at all for the posters here in ranchers..... :?

What is wrong with you guys :???: :(

So MG you just pass over the THREAT. The one is word the other is a threat, surely you can see that.

Proud Dad
I had no idea V_Key had Learned so well.
She's Right _ This is the Best Forum for that type of Post...

Would you have also taught her this tactic
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19225

malice said:
So MG you just pass over the THREAT. The one is word the other is a threat, surely you can see that.
Blkbucaroo is so far from a mean nasty person that I took it as a idle threat just making a point to Jigs about his "hate" statement.

Personally this whole thread should be locked..... :?

malice said:
It is a THREAT I don't care if the Pope made it.
Welll you better start reading archives if you have an issue with that threat....I'm very serious!!!!!!

As much as I like Jigs,he's the reason there's a sticky assassination thread :?

Latest posts