• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Knock, knock...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I used to like you Burnt! I really did! But if you are a bat flippin, scummy Blue Jays fan, then I guess our friendship is over. :evil: :mad: :twisted: :wink:

My Rangers better show up North of the border or its all over but the swearing. :shock: GO RANGERS 8)

Stinking Blue Jays Swept us! I am probably not going to get over it enough to renew our friendship Burnt. But keep sending Christmas presents incase I change my mind. :)

leanin' H said:
Stinking Blue Jays Swept us! I am probably not going to get over it enough to renew our friendship Burnt. But keep sending Christmas presents incase I change my mind. :)

Sure, just as in the past! Hahaha!

Odor sent your Rangers home on this error...

oops, that was a mistake - lol!

And then Donaldson - what can I say!

Hey did you see this banner at the game?

You're welcome! Any time! :)

Owen two the other way now...

Talk about PC gone right nuts - someone filed for a court injunction against the Cleveland Indians displaying anything to do with the offensive term "Indian" when they come to Rogers Center, Toronto -

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-court-to-consider-application-to-stop-cleveland-from-wearing-offensive-baseball-jerseys-in-toronto

Latest posts