• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ladies, blue jeans?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hmmm.......

When it comes to measuring womens tops or bottoms, I usually get too distracted :lol:

Pat

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Ever hear the phrase "Cleanin like a mad woman!!"? hehe that's me..I clean house when Im mad.

As for hobbies? I have a bunch, genealogy, repainting old furniture, quilting, leather work,(not boots) but checkbook covers, cell phone holders, photo album covers etc... when I'm not busy it keeps me busy n sometimes I can make a few $s on the side

PICTURES, Jersey lilly!!!!! We want/demand pictures of your leather work!!! I would be very interested in purchasing if i could see some PICTURES!!!! :D

Murgen said:
I definitely need to get some hobbies (besides watching televsion and writing email). I used to read a lot but I'm too restless now. I was depressed today so ran around grocery shopping and cleaning house. I really miss being up in Canada outdoors all day and into the night. It's getting time for me to get out of the city.

I sucks not being in Canada, eh? You should come to Algonquin sometime, or Banff. Then you will see the real outdoors. Let me know when you're coming, I'll take time off and show you the sites.

I once lived in a tent for 4 months around Banff, best time of my life.

One of our physicians assistants here in ennis recently spent a nice 2 week vacation with her parents in Banff....OHHHH, the pictures she brought back were INCREDIBLE!!! Especially of the HUGE lodge on the side of the mountain!!! Beautiful area, murgen!! :D :D

Latest posts