• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

last Monday bull hunting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nmhighdesert

Reaction score
there are 3 bulls in here somewhere, we actually found 2 of them, and they brushed up on me right away. Megans dog nailed them and I didnt see them much after that, we tracked them about 2 miles all the way to the pens. The stinkers just knew where they had to go.
DSCN0745.jpg

a happy couple, really good friends
DSCN0724-1.jpg

stopped in for coffee, no one home this morning
DSCN0727.jpg

I guess they walked out, and left the wagon.
DSCN0728.jpg

they must have really made the cook mad!
DSCN0729.jpg

little Chopo reflecting on a bad hair day
DSCN0732.jpg

a good relative photo of this canyon
DSCN0737.jpg

more reflecting ponds, I am reflecting on the upcoming Christmas, what a wonderful season is upon us.
DSCN0739.jpg

one north country fella and one usedtabe, now a desert dweller
DSCN0693.jpg

Merry Christmas ya'll, I wish the very best to each of you this year and next.

Ain't rocky country grand? :D Thanks for the pictures. Glad ya found yer bulls and the old cabin is simply spectacular! Merry Christmas down New Mexico way!

Thanks for the tour. That country deserves an inspection someday..... about this time of year when you are having our summer type weather. :wink:

The rock house is pretty nifty. :D

Awesome...... I really appreciate the pictures folks.... Even though I don't always post... I always look..... :) It gives me a chance to see country I would otherwise never get to see...

So your bulls sometimes brush up too???... :roll: :lol: . Great pictures, and pretty country, thanks for sharing.

At least it looks warmer there...I really liked the reflecting pool photo..never thought of watering critters in the rocks like that...Thanks for the tour...and keep them pics coming..pretty country!

haymaker, no elk down here so far, but up 1800 feet on the mesa about 10 miles they have fence mashers come thru. I was just day working that day I took the pictures.

nmhighdesert said:
haymaker, no elk down here so far, but up 1800 feet on the mesa about 10 miles they have fence mashers come thru. I was just day working that day I took the pictures.

I have never hunted the NM high country,every fall I say to myself........I oughta be in that high country huntin elk..........maybe someday.
good luck & Merry Christmas

Latest posts