• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Late pictures from putting cows on Fall Pasture, Oct 1

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PPRM

Reaction score
Here's some pics from when I turned cows out on Fall pasture, this was Oct 1...

Cows and a few trader calves

Cowsanbdafewtradercalves.jpg

Look at that grass, still on it Dec, 1

PairsonGrass10-01.jpg

Mother of the calf that gained 4.37 lbs/day in the steer futurity

Mommaof4.jpg

Roan Hiefer just weaned calf

RoanCowjustweanedcalf.jpg

Roan calf we knicknamed Rodeo

RoanCalfRodeo.jpg

Another Roan Calf

RoanCalf.jpg

The one who did most of the work, Dueces mom

Trixie.jpg

Ford Pickup, 430,000 miles on it, it has done a lot of work to

FordPickup430000miles.jpg

Rich Boyer Saddle

RichBoyerSaddle.jpg

A hard days work

Endoftheday.jpg

Mr and Mrs PPRM headed to town, some days later

PatandTamheadedtotown.jpg

PPRM

Thanks for sharing PPRM.

The way I see you have a lot of FINE, FINE things of which I know you are thankful for:

Your wife.
Your horse.
Your cattle.
Your grass.
Your pickup.
Your trailer.
Your saddle.
Your place.
And oh, yes. Your cat.

Our cat is Baxter Black. Looks just like your cat and loves
my husbands lap, too.

Nice pictures, PPRM. You and the lady look pretty dignified, all ready for a night on the town. The saddle looks pretty enough to be qualified to go right along with you.

Good looking cattle, and it is fun to see green grass again.

it appears we both have something in common....looks like we both married way out of our league.

Looking at the photos as a group it looks like you take pride in your place and in your work - - - Keep up the good work and may it always be rewarding

Thanks everyone!!!!

Jigs, no doubt...Most people think I clean up ok and that I am a pretty decent guy until they meet my wife...

Jinglebob, I walk into my wifes class and the kids say, "Teacher, your dad is here." LOL....She is 40 and I am 41,

PPRM

Great pics, thanks :) It is fun to get to see people that you feel like you know! You guys should stop by sometime. Mike is 41 and I'm 40 also :wink:

That thang was Mrs PPRM's dress code for the Hermiston Wine and Cheese...She asked me what I was going to wear and I said anything that went along with my Atwood straw hat.....She gave me a look and said, "That isn't appropriate for this...I just wanted to go spend a night dancing, and it wasn't a hill to die on...When we got there, the first two guys we saw had Cowboy hats and jeans on, she said I could go as myself next year, LOL

PPRM

Latest posts