• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Latest Issue

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
I was shoppin for somethin to read to day and ran across the Latest Issue of Cowboys & Indians Magazine, there's a really neat article in this one, They had a photo contest and readers sent in photos. There's a bunch of the best in this issue, Some really neat pictures !!!

Mrs.and I got last week,ya great pics in it!what artical Lily?? haven't read it through mostly looked at pics,in my readin room :p

right after the photo contest pics there's an article called, "The North American Indian" some neat photo's in it too.

LOL @ in yer readin room......mine aint made it into Mr Lillys' readin room yet.....hopefully it won't either.

I wasn't really thrilled he took into his reading room! :? The native pictures were really my favorite! I love people pictures! The rest in the magazine were really somthing too.

There's also an article in there about a fella that's taken pictures of "now day cowboy's" usin whatever kinda camera it is, that did tin types. really neat....I don't know much about the old cameras, But that would be cool to do.
Some of the quotes under the pictures of the cowboys, are awsome quotes.....
Nick Auker, I bar Ranch: "It's not a job. It's who I am and others wish they were"
Dewey Hill, Saunders Ranch: "I believe if a man goes to work for a paycheck, his heart can't be in it"
Zach Davis, King Ranch: "The way I see it, my office has the best view"
Kynn Patterson, Patterson Ranch: "As long as cows still run on rough country, there will be cowboys"
Susan Stephens, Quine Saba Ranch: " Relationship with God, good husband, good horse, good grass, good rain, my home, my garden, my quiet, and my space are some of the most important things in life."
Tom "Stretch" Bowerman, XI Ranch: "Even though you work 12 to 16 hours a day, your mind is engaged, you're challenged. It stimulates you and makes you think. When you're away from the distractions, you learn the basics of life."

Latest posts