• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Latest pictures, as of September 16, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Gateleverinuse.jpg

Gate lever in use
Gateleverthatmyneighbormade.jpg

Gate lever that my neighbor made
Showingthelengthofchaintograbholdof.jpg

Showing the length of chain to grab hold of. This is more user friendly than just hanging on to barbed wire.
Goodstoutsnaponagatelever.jpg

Good stout snap on a gate lever
Myneighborhelpingtoloadhay.jpg

My neighbor piling hay to be hauled.
Holdingthebalestogethersotheycanbeloaded.jpg

Holding the bales together so they can be loaded on the truck
Gatheringupsomewaywardtwine.jpg

Gathering up some wayward twine. This man makes the best gate levers available on the market.
Peachsnieceanexceptionalrunner.jpg

Peach's niece is an exceptional runner, and has competed and won on a national level.
Baldeagleonthefly.jpg

Bald eagle on the fly
Birdsofafeatherflockingtogether.jpg

Birds of a feather flocking together
Birdsofafeatherflockingapart.jpg

Birds of a feather flocking apart
Quiteafewbalesyettopickup.jpg

Quite a few bales yet to pick up
Fallpair.jpg

Fall pair
Showingnorespectandwalkingalloverher.jpg

Showing no respect and walking all over this gentle old cow
Uphighbutalongwayfromnoplace.jpg

Up high but a long way from no place
Birdsarehelpingpushyearlingheifershome.jpg

Birds are helping push yearling heifers home
Traipsingbyapond.jpg

Traipsing by a pond
Agiggleofgirls.jpg

A giggle of girls
Itsadownrightcoldday.jpg

It's a downright cold day.
Headingdownthepass.jpg

Heading down the pass
Hopefullymostofthesegotbred.jpg

Hopefully most of these heifers are bred.

Great pics, :D

That high up but a long way from no place is like where I am hauling hay from. It's on my son's place down on the border, high up and no visible places. I did see some dust way down in Montana as I was kicking up some in Saskatchewan. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:

That high up but a long way from no place is like where I am hauling hay from. It's on my son's place down on the border, high up and no visible places. I did see some dust way down in Montana as I was kicking up some in Saskatchewan. :D

Hope the R-Dusters don't keep your Saskatchewan dust from crossing the border into the USA. :wink:

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Hope the R-Dusters don't keep your Saskatchewan dust from crossing the border into the USA. :wink:

You know you're isolated when all you can see from the highest hill is some dust way off in another country. :shock:

don,t know how i missed these pic's Soapweed but many thanks for posting the pic's of the gate opener. i'm one of those people who really enjoy's fencing and am alway's looking for new or new to me ideas and products :D :D

hayguy said:
don,t know how i missed these pic's Soapweed but many thanks for posting the pic's of the gate opener. i'm one of those people who really enjoy's fencing and am alway's looking for new or new to me ideas and products :D :D

" i'm one of those people who really enjoy's fencing " :?

That tricky per didn't he just invite you along for the day? :?

Why didn't I think of that? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
hayguy said:

The thought crossed my mind when I read that but was too tired to comment last night. Now the hat is out of the bag. Hayguy, do you bring your own equipment or would you like me to supply it? :wink:

per said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
hayguy said:

The thought crossed my mind when I read that but was too tired to comment last night. Now the hat is out of the bag. Hayguy, do you bring your own equipment or would you like me to supply it? :wink:

BMR, you have a tough night? 2:17 am?

Per either way, i'm easy but not cheap :lol: :lol: :lol: how's harvest progressing? nice stretch of weather for it . git R done now as the farmers almanac and environment Canada both agree it is to be another tough winter

hayguy said:
per said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

BMR, you have a tough night? 2:17 am?

Per either way, i'm easy but not cheap :lol: :lol: :lol: how's harvest progressing? nice stretch of weather for it . git R done now as the farmers almanac and environment Canada both agree it is to be another tough winter

Ya tough night and the might not be much better. :?

I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

It turned out to be not to bad a day. Dad had been called back to the Dr. because of a test that was out of wack. Things were normal or as close as it can get for a 89 yr old. :D.

I got a feeling I might be posting late again tonight :roll: Dang I'm sore. :(

i found a gate lever just about like that in an iron pile,dont think anyone knew what it was,i can put it to good use :D

Latest posts