• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lazy S Ranch Simmentals

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bent C Angus

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here knows much about/or has used Lazy S Simmental bulls before. I'm interested in the Red Simmental bulls that they have to run on my red angus cowherd. Anyone know much about them in terms of muscling,maternal, calving ease etc? Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks folks

Bent C Farms

My BIL had a few Lazy S bulls some years ago. My cows probably had a few calves as we ran some cows in the same pasture.
If I were looking for Simmi bulls they would be on my list as they seem to have a clear direction where they want to get to. They feed out the animals that don't make the sale and place great emphasis on carcass premiums.
One year in their catalog they were good enough to provide a picture of the bulls dam along with her weight. I wasn't as interested after that as I don't really want that type of cow.
Wheatland bulls may also fit your requirements.

Extremely high calibre people who are serious about the cattle business and their customers. They have done a lot of work on the carcass side. I would say growth and muscle with calving ease is a pretty apt description of the SM program.

Latest posts