• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Leafs perfect season so far!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Are ya'll talking about NASCAR? :???: :wink: LEAFS? What, the mighty fightin' thistle down was already taken? Why not the Toronto quack grass or the Toronto dandelions? Mean and scary plants like....(I was gonna say cactus, but you Canandians wouldnt know what I meant) or preying mantis might of worked a tad better. How about the TORONTO BIG, MEAN, SHRUBS? Just a thought! :D I gotta go enter the witness protection program now!

Usually the Leafs fall off in the fall they're popping out in every rink around the country now-I can see an Oilers/Leafs Stanley Cup final lol.

leanin' H said:
Are ya'll talking about NASCAR? :???: :wink: LEAFS? What, the mighty fightin' thistle down was already taken? Why not the Toronto quack grass or the Toronto dandelions? Mean and scary plants like....(I was gonna say cactus, but you Canandians wouldnt know what I meant) or preying mantis might of worked a tad better. How about the TORONTO BIG, MEAN, SHRUBS? Just a thought! :D I gotta go enter the witness protection program now!

You can run but you can't hide. :lol: :lol: :lol:

leanin' H said:

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! AND WHERE YOU LIVE! AND WHERE YOU WORK!

:wink:

burnt said:
leanin' H said:

Not any more you dont! :D I now live some where in a wealthy nieghborhood in the south of France where I am gainfully employed as a pool-boy at a nudebeach/resort. :p

leanin' H said:
burnt said:
leanin' H said:

Not any more you dont! :D I now live some where in a wealthy nieghborhood in the south of France where I am gainfully employed as a pool-boy at a nudebeach/resort. :p

Oh yeah? My people can tell me what you had for supper . . . eating your steak that rare can make your kids sick, don'tcha know.

(insert ominous face emoticon here)

(Evidently, I've read too many John Grishams)

To all youse guys except Burnt!!

16-1.gif
exclamationpoint-1.gif

Yanuck how did you escape Alberta without becoming a Flames or Oilers fan-I just could never forgive the Leafs for Nik Andropov. I did get to watch them play in the old Gardens which was pretty sweet. What would be your top Leafs line if you could combine any three players through all the years. I'd of liked to see Clark-Gilmour-Tucker or Sittler-McDonald-Andreychuk.

Sittler MacDonald and Eddie Shack because Sittler and MacDonald didn't need any help and Shack was just fun to watch. Mind you might have to put Gilmore out after a couple of shifts because Eddie was only good for a few trips up and down the ice per period. :roll: :wink: :)

Northern Rancher said:
Yanuck how did you escape Alberta without becoming a Flames or Oilers fan-I just could never forgive the Leafs for Nik Andropov. I did get to watch them play in the old Gardens which was pretty sweet. What would be your top Leafs line if you could combine any three players through all the years. I'd of liked to see Clark-Gilmour-Tucker or Sittler-McDonald-Andreychuk.

Calgary is my #2 team....never could stand the Oilers or Gretzky! tough to pick just 3 because I have so many faves....prolly Sittler or Gilmour, or Sudin for center, McDonald for right, and Mahovlich or Clark for left, with Salming, Horton, Shack or Turnbull on defence and Palmateer or Joseph in goal....with Red Storey reffing the game! :wink:

Latest posts