• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Leo will Step Down

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH said:
"Its different in canada yall have the government to keep you a float over here if you cant swim,you sink period..........good luck"

Hahahahah!!!!! Haymensa, The government support I have recieved sinceMay 2003 amounts to a grand total of $16.00 per cow. If I throw in another $2.00 per head ,of my own money ,that will pay the sale barn commission if I decide to sell them!!! This is on cows that Pre-bse I was getting $1000.00 plus for and now $250.00.
You,my friend, have absolutely NO CLUE what you are talking about!!!!

Get your tool in your hand and "Waltz Across Texas" with your buddy" Lio McDon'tKnow"!!!!! :roll: :roll:

PS. Do you have that picture you posted tacked up on you bedroom cieling???? :wink:

well if you are tellin the truth ,thats $16 more than I got.Maybe you ought to think about raisin turkeys ,be a place to roost when you get smart with the Misses...........good luck PS cant say I blame her if you wear your briefs so long she makes you throw em in the creek.

That quote by Leo is the most sanctamonious self serving drivel I've ever heard-he just rode his Daddy's coattails to begin with-if you guys are too dumb to see he's getting while the gettings good-I honestly feel sorry for you. An old rancher friend of mine would of described you as being 'As smart as two dumb guys"

Latest posts