• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

woranch

Reaction score
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

BUT,

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP OF THE SITUATION - BEFORE WE VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

woranch said:
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

BUT,

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP OF THE SITUATION - BEFORE WE VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

And the sad thing is that the last President/Administration that actively enforced the border/illegal immigrant issue was Dwight D Eisenhower in 1954 with Operation Wetback....Every other administration (including Reagan who signed an Amnesty law that was supposed to the prosecute employers of illegals- but never did) has looked the other direction as either the corporates supported by the Republicans (Chamber of Commerce, Construction Industry, Farmers, Big Industry, Packers etc) or the Democrats supported by the minority organizations and looking for more voters have stuffed dollars into the pockets of both parties :( ...

Larrry said:
So the answer is to throw your hands up and say you give up?

Tell me who will change it..... One of the reasons I voted Bush was because I thought he may change it- but instead he crawled in bed with Presidente Fox and big industry and was the co-sponsor of the Bush/Kennedy/McCain Amnesty bill.. :roll: :(

The comedy on this site is I watch everyone (the Mikes of the world :roll: ) bitching about all the Muslims coming into the country-- but you never hear them say anything against those that are lobbying Congress the hardest for the visas/acess to all the semi-slave labor of the Somalians/Indonesians/middle east Muslims that corporate america (like the Packers) are bringing in....Now they don't even want to pay the Mexicans fair wages- and want more slaves....

Ask the Canadians where the major part of the Somalians have been working up there and who brought them in .... :???:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get Ready for a New Muslim Invasion-Obama authorizes 80,000 "Refugees: to enter the country"
The Last Crusade | 22 October 2010 | Paul L. Williams

President Barack Hussein Obama, in a determination letter to Congress, has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 immigrants – - mostly from Islamic countries – - to resettle in the United States during fiscal year 2011.

Mr. Obama says that the increase in Muslim immigrants "is justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest."

The following "goals" for new immigrants has been set as follows:

Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,000
East Asia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,000
Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . . . . . 2,000
Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . . . . . . 5,500
Near East/South Asia. . . . . . . . . . . 35,500
Unallocated Reserve . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,000

Latest posts