• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets put a face to a name?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
my youngest and I (I usually run the camera so I couldn't find one of just me!)
n611456225_1325034_2063.jpg

me.jpg

Christmas eve, just got done pulling the tube with the 4 wheeler.wow those coveralls make me look fat! :wink:

Dick20and20Bobbie.jpg

Grandma and I at our last family reunion at the ranch..

MarrynSam004.jpg

My winter look last year-- I sure wish I would have grown that beard this winter instead :wink:

Sandman said:
leanin' H said:
DSCF0043-3.jpg

I am the one with the hat! :D

Deleted

Don't pull me into your fight! Are ya sure you wanta be this juvenile? :???: I may not agree with Kola's veiws on politics but i respect her as a person. I am still trying to decide about you though! :roll: Where's your picture smart guy?

Ranchy :) I often think about you and wonder how you and Al are doing!

Nice looking lady you are!

I doubt we get a true shot of Sandman. if you are not man enought to get in with a pic, you ought to keep quiet.

Hey, guys, it's great to be back! I mean it........not sure about this sandman, though, he sounds like he needs a nice necktie party to me. :twisted:
Al and I are hangin in there, he is spending most of his time back in Luna again, after getting a job working for his uncle there........then they pretty well sold everything out from under him, and he's job hunting again. He came down yesterday for my birthday, and to haul me some wood (what a sweet kid, huh?) and has to go back on Sunday, but we partied at mom's for my birthday yesterday, partying with dad on Sat, for the same reason.........
I'm hangin in there, as best I can. Got a job with the Senior program here, and go from house to house, cleaning, cooking, whatever they need help with. I'm gettin up to 30 hours a week, but min wage increased to $7.50 an hour the first of the year here, so I'm gonna make it ok, I reckon. :wink:
Got the divorce finally, 12-2..............gettin remarried this spring, if things go as planned.....keep yer fingers crossed for us, k? He and Al get along great (what more can I ask) and he loves my family already. He's not a cowboy (yet :twisted: ) but it could happen! Got my fingers crossed about that, too.....hehehe
That's what's goin on with us, how bout y'all? :D

Mrs.Greg said:
Sandman said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Ranchy :) I often think about you and wonder how you and Al are doing!

Nice looking lady you are!

Deleted
Jealous cause its boys you like not girls?

{just to let all you extremely smart people that don't visit political,Sandman has crossed over..... :roll: }
if that is the case, I will haul him up to Canada in that Mustang...he can have Greg, and I'll take you!

jigs said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Sandman said:
Jealous cause its boys you like not girls?

{just to let all you extremely smart people that don't visit political,Sandman has crossed over..... :roll: }
if that is the case, I will haul him up to Canada in that Mustang...he can have Greg, and I'll take you!
If you and I can keep the mustang....its a deal..... :p

I don't know how to post this, so...look for it. Should show up in the newly posted pics...somehow...someway. It says "me and calves."

Alice

alice said:
I don't know how to post this, so...look for it. Should show up in the newly posted pics...somehow...someway. It says "me and calves."

Alice

me_and_calves.jpg

Latest posts