• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets put a face to a name?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
kolanuraven said:
Kola.JPG

Kola....dino dig for Casper College...just North of Lusk WY!!

Hey you guys, I don't know how from this picture you can make fun of Kolo's CHEEKAWAWA. You can't even see it. :eek:

That's her head down in the corner. :lol: :nod: :lol2: :cowboy:

Yeah....caught ya lookin'!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think that is really Koa. she says she is a souther belle, and I saw Gone with the Wind, and I never saw one of those galls dress like that....

I think it is a forged photo.

jigs said:
I don't think that is really Koa. she says she is a souther belle, and I saw Gone with the Wind, and I never saw one of those galls dress like that....

I think it is a forged photo.

Well...you're just gonna have to trust me. The only poster, ex-poster, that has seen me live and in person was JingleBob and he got mad and left us. I've got a pic of me and him somewhere.....but since he's not a part of this bunch anymore...not sure if I should post it or not.

Besides, you outta believe me!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

FYI: I had the crinolines and bustle in the truck that day. But I didhave mint julep in my water bottle though!! :wink:

This whole thread has been interesting, and it is fun getting to see what people look like. Yanuck, thanks for starting it. There should have only been one rule that accompanied the beginning of this post. "No post picture, no post comment."

Thanks for everyone who had the courage to put up your true identity.

By the way, for the idealists who strive for world peace--it ain't never going to happen. We can't even all get along on a supposedly ranch oriented little old web-page. :wink:

Soapweed said:
This whole thread has been interesting, and it is fun getting to see what people look like. Yanuck, thanks for starting it. There should have only been one rule that accompanied the beginning of this post.

"No post picture, no post comment." I agree with 110%

Thanks for everyone who had the courage to put up your true identity. We still got some that have not posted......be it lack of courage or whatever,hopefully we're not done yet with this thread.

By the way, for the idealists who strive for world peace--it ain't never going to happen. We can't even all get along on a supposedly ranch oriented little old web-page. :wink:

kolanuraven said:
[
FYI: I had the crinolines and bustle in the truck that day. But I didhave mint julep in my water bottle though!! :wink:

if crinolines are the same as cahonies, thenthey are pretty small, or they would be showing in that pic of you and your shorty short shorts...

p.s., a chick in cut off blue jeans has to be one of the hottest things there is... all you needed to switch was wearing a tube top !!

jigs said:
kolanuraven said:
[

if crinolines are the same as cahonies, thenthey are pretty small, or they would be showing in that pic of you and your shorty short shorts...

p.s., a chick in cut off blue jeans has to be one of the hottest things there is... all you needed to switch was wearing a tube top !!

Sorry...but your fantasy of a man/chick will not come true with me!!! :wink:

Crinolines --the fluffy fabric that makes the dress ' bell shaped'...petticoats if you prefer!! ...and you may prefer them for all we know!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soapweed said:
This whole thread has been interesting, and it is fun getting to see what people look like. Yanuck, thanks for starting it. There should have only been one rule that accompanied the beginning of this post. "No post picture, no post comment."

Thanks for everyone who had the courage to put up your true identity.

:) Good post Soapweed!

I get ya about the getting along but sure wish we could leave the crap outta coffeeshop.

294293819110_0_alb_2_.jpg

Here's all three of us. I don't know why, but I'm not able to make this picture show up in full size.

035_1_.JPG

Here's a full sized one of just my wife and daughter. They're much easier on the eyes than I am, anyway! :) :)

What a good looking young family- even the big old yeller dog in the picture in the photo album...Bet the cute little young'un and that dog are good buddies...
I have a worthless (no cow dog) old chocolate lab a daughter brought back from college years ago that I inherited-- that is the greatest grandkid babysitter there is... I even caught one chewing on her tail one day without her raising an eye :roll:

movin on, where are the bonnets for those ladies??? thought that was a requirement for your part of the state..... your wife looks like she could be part of the Suderman clan over in Hillsboro..... dang near all those girls in that family look a lot like your Mrs.

Cal said:
Not sure what to make of R2 and that middle finger. :lol: :wink:

PB250603.jpg

I see we're still waiting for Texan and Cattle Army! :twisted:

Be still my heart to think that Calvin is so filled with anticipation of seeing my happy go lucky self. :wink:

MYT Farms said:
kolanuraven said:
This is pretty cool......we all should've done this long ago!!! :lol: :lol:

We're still missing folks though!!

Ya, like CA!!! :D

P.S., y'all might have seen mytfarms pop up today. :? I got on a "differnt" computer, and POP!, all my old data come up. But I had a tangled mess of everything, so now I'm starting over as MYT Farms. :cry: I guess to get my post #'s back up I'll have to start another fight with Kola. :wink:

Gald to see I have yet another waiting! :D

Hate to tell you all I'm real and if you don't believe me ask Soapweed he gets the pleasure of running into me in real life. With that being said I'll have to break his camera if I end up on here. :)

CA....Ahhhhh....hate to see you won't get to ' play' with the rest of us.

Are ya sure??

CattleArmy said:
MYT Farms said:
kolanuraven said:
This is pretty cool......we all should've done this long ago!!! :lol: :lol:

We're still missing folks though!!

Ya, like CA!!! :D

P.S., y'all might have seen mytfarms pop up today. :? I got on a "differnt" computer, and POP!, all my old data come up. But I had a tangled mess of everything, so now I'm starting over as MYT Farms. :cry: I guess to get my post #'s back up I'll have to start another fight with Kola. :wink:

Gald to see I have yet another waiting! :D

Hate to tell you all I'm real and if you don't believe me ask Soapweed he gets the pleasure of running into me in real life. With that being said I'll have to break his camera if I end up on here. :)
Stop your foot dragging!!!All you people that have'nt posted,get posting your pics.This ain't a beauty contest.We'd all like to see who were correspondin' with,and no one's ugly,so stop makin' excuses!!!Sorry but it's kind'a annoying at this point.

I agree, why post about NOT wanting to post a pic. just avoid the dang thread.......

Just don't use a name or anything in " real" life so the freaks can back track you.

Well, I've lost that battle cause jigs has my address!!! :roll: :roll: :lol:

"Mike" and " alabama" both know who I am and where I am......so does OT and Mrs.G.....Boogie.....Jersey Lilly, Faster Horses.........

Dang, I better rethink....CA might have a point!!!! :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
Just don't use a name or anything in " real" life so the freaks can back track you.

Well, I've lost that battle cause jigs has my address!!! :roll: :roll: :lol:

"Mike" and " alabama" both know who I am and where I am......so does OT and Mrs.G.....Boogie.....Jersey Lilly, Faster Horses.........

Dang, I better rethink....CA might have a point!!!! :lol: :lol:

And no harm has come to you by knowing and being known by these people. In fact it is possible you life has somehow been enriched by those associations. :? :? Well, maybe not! :!:

Latest posts