• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets put a face to a name?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Some one with the know how needs to take the pictures on this thread and get em all together with out the posts with no pics on em, so we can go back from time to time to refresh in our minds what a poster looks like..

only reason I have her address is because she keeps sending me invites to her GOP fund raisers...

Les said:
Some one with the know how needs to take the pictures on this thread and get em all together with out the posts with no pics on em, so we can go back from time to time to refresh in our minds what a poster looks like..
:agree: :agree: That'd be great if someone could do that.

I wish I hadn't posted mine in the middle the battle of the Southern bone digging belle and the Indian. I was looking foward to comments on the junk saddle and the good look'n hat. :wink:

L.A. said:
I wish I hadn't posted mine in the middle the battle of the Southern bone digging belle and the Indian. I was looking foward to comments on the junk saddle and the good look'n hat. :wink:

IMG_0378.JPG
[/quote]

Ya mean this.......................

We'll will just give'er another go-round, how's that??? :wink:

Blkbuckaroo said:
Les said:
:agree: :agree: That'd be great if someone could do that.

I know lots here can do it...maybe we will have to do some sweet talkin tho? :) :wink:

kolanuraven said:
L.A. said:

IMG_0378.JPG

Ya mean this.......................

We'll will just give'er another go-round, how's that??? :wink:[/quote]

Those are good lookin' corral panels. :wink:

Well,before I go off half cocked,maybe you can give us some detail about the hat & saddle ?
good luck

They both look well used and enjoyed by all!!!

In fact, I've got an old Stetson that looks about the same!!!

L.A....when I first seen your pic I thought....Cool, Burt Reynolds is a ranchers poster.... :wink:

Thx for bein a sport and postin your pic :)

movin on.....beautiful wife & daughter you have.....

per said:
Thanks Yanuck for postin the pics. :D Now how are you at digital enhancement?

Don't worry about it Per, weather and time will "enhance" us a lot more yet. :wink:

Thanks for rounding us all up Yanuck. :D

Probaly not a good idea to add comments to yanucks latest picture thread,but she can still keep the pic's unbroken.............good luck

Help! I'm trying to delete my post, but when I click on the edit button, I don't see a delete option. I tried to erase my text and submit, but it didn't work.

WyomingRancher said:
Help! I'm trying to delete my post, but when I click on the edit button, I don't see a delete option. I tried to erase my text and submit, but it didn't work.

Why are you trying to delete it?

You can only 'delete' it if no one posts after you....but you should be able to edit it out.

Dunno...keep trying

Latest posts