• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Letting Go????????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
As a Dad - - It's hard - - But I think I've done/doing pretty well :0

But it's hard not to worry
V_Key has a 4H Exchange friend - one week there/one week here four years ago (Florida) - - The girls a Marine @ San Diego --V_Key lost contact with her a few years ago - - but found her on "My Place.com" - - - they are both off Friday and Monday so V_Key is flying down Friday - - Mallassa (sp) has lead a much faster life than V_Key - - I think V is in for a surprise but I know she can handle it.

Just don't know if Dad can handle it. :(

Hopefully you'll find out they are friends and not best friends.....Friends bail you outta jail, best friends are sitting there beside you in the cell saying, "Wasn't that fun."

PPRM

O.D/N.T - I'm with you on this one. Hang in there. Mid-teens to early twenties . . . what can I say.

Any other parents get the feeling at times that they are the dumbest, most interfering creature that ever walked the earth?

Old Dog, She will do very well. And she will come back much stronger.
As parents it's our job to interfear and ask way to many questions. I can do the dumb mom thang and Carter hasn't a clue....Oh Mom!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts