• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Leveraging Racism for Chaos – Gateway to Communism

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
The New Black Panther Party (NBPP) is closely associated with the Nation of Islam (NOI). Former Nation of Islam minister Khalid Abdul Muhammad became the national chairman of the NBPP from the late 1990s until his death in 2001. The group attracted many breakaway members of the NOI. The NBPP is currently led by Malik Zulu Shabazz; it upholds Khalid Abdul Muhammad as the founder of the movement. They note that not all their members are members of the Nation of Islam, though the group acknowledges universal "spirituality" practices within the organization.

They are considered a 'hate' group, but the media rarely reports on their movements and intentions. Glenn Beck has stated that the Nation of Islam should be watched as he feels they are capable of great violence.

Although the group claims it does not follow the precepts of Marxism or Mao as the original Black Panther Party did, they do follow the Kawaida theory of Maulana Karenga, which includes black unity, collective action and cooperative economics. In other words, Black Liberation Theology and collectivism – by any other name, it's still in reality Communism.

The New Black Panther Party is the very antithesis of what Martin Luther King stood for. In fact, they seem hell bent on carrying out the vision of Charlie Manson and his murderous bunch of lunatics.

Enter Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. From Maggie's Notebook:

The Sanford, Florida Treyvon Martin killing has taken a turn today. Martin was 17 years old, [he] left a sporting event on television to buy Skittles for his little brother. He left the house unarmed. That much has been confirmed. Today there is a report of a witness who saw the confrontation from his home, and says Martin attacked Zimmerman. For several days, the news has been of "racist" police and a "racist" 28-year-old Neighborhood Watch Captain, George Zimmerman. He is half White, half Hispanic and some of his relatives are Black. The police report recorded that Zimmerman had a bloody nose and blood on the back of his head. His attorney says he has a broken nose. He was not arrested. The Sanford Police Captain stepped down over the calls of racism, and says there are threats against his life and his family. The Black Panthers have a Bounty on Zimmerman, offering $10,000.00 for is "capture." Zimmerman is not "missing," or "on the lam," but is surely in hiding in fear for his life. In addition to the Bounty, the Black Panthers are forming an army [of] 10,000 Black men to hunt down Zimmerman.

And the nudge is about to become a violent shove into chaos. From what I hear Zimmerman was protecting himself. Since when is that a crime? Not all the facts are in yet, but the New Black Panther Party and others are quick to attack with or without all the facts. Whatever happened to Constitutional rights and innocent till proven guilty? Now, we move straight to lynchings. I also wonder with all the crime across the country, why this incident and why now? It looks to me like the left was looking for an incident to create racial tension and violence and this one was as good as any. It also serves to further the loud voices against Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and others. The calls will go from demanding that they be silenced, to calling for their deaths. It's coming.

continued....

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2012/03/25/leveraging-racism-for-chaos-gateway-to-communism/

I can not see how this can be defused at this point...

the media has stoked a one-sided racially tense story.. and ignored the facts..

even after looking at the facts I believe George Zimmerman was wrong.. untrained and unprepared for any confrontation.. and his actions lead to a persons' life being taken..

but the facts are not being presented fairly on the national media..

and when George Zimmerman and others are killed, who will take the blame?

Steve said:
I can not see how this can be defused at this point...

the media has stoked a one-sided racially tense story.. and ignored the facts..

even after looking at the facts I believe George Zimmerman was wrong.. untrained and unprepared for any confrontation.. and his actions lead to a persons' life being taken..

but the facts are not being presented fairly on the national media..

and when George Zimmerman and others are killed, who will take the blame?

Maybe Zimmerman was untrained for what he had to deal with. But in all reality very few people would be trained for such an occurence. I do not believe he was wrong, you can't be wrong in defending your life. He was thrown in this situation because like most people in this country that are trying desperately to grasp on to some sanity and order in their everyday lives. They do not want the violence that this situation brought, they just want the ability to live without constant fear of your life and property. Even if Trayvon did nothing wrong it is not wrong to fear for ones safety. Blame it on the vilent criminals in this society whether Trayvon fits in this category or not.

I don't think there is any way we know all the facts yet. No one should have an opinion, other than the investigators, and the individuals involved.

We know very little for certain- that a person died. The rest is up to the system to work as it should. If the system appears to have failed after all evidence has been obtained by authorities, then the media should have the responsibility to report that failure. But that should occur only after review of all records.

This is a problem with the media that has gotten worse and worse. We have switched from trying people in court, to trying people by public opinion. For a modern society, seems we still like our witch hunts.

Of course, this would be the story I find most appalling. An identified group has made open threats with stated monetary amounts against a citizen of the United States and nothing has been done to label this organization Terrorists.

Lets say that you are correct Steve, and the legal system finds that Zimmerman was in the wrong in the events that lead to the fatality, his decisions were split second decisions. And if he is stating the truth that it was while being attacked, this is a far cry from an organization creating threats against a citizen that poses absolutely no physical threat to the organization or individuals of the organization. This is planned and malicious and should be tried as such.

Now where are the FBI and DOJ?

There will be no charges coming from the DOJ on the Black Panthers as Holder doesn't care if the Black Panther target whites, and Zimmerman according to the media is white. He has given them a pass before and he will continue to until somebody IMPEACHES HIM. :mad:

The sad part is that the whole truth will probably never be seen by the public. All we will be presented with is the violence and racism it spurs.
Why don't the black leaders tell everyone to go home and wait till the facts are all in, if not we have another Rodney King situation

if not we have another Rodney King situation

the media has lit the fuse,. thrown false one sided accusations in the fire and continues to stoke the flames...

at this point the mobs will riot... not much will change that now..

Seminole State College withdrew Zimmerman's enrollment because of this shooting controversy "based solely on our responsibility to provide for the safety of our students on campus as well as for Mr. Zimmerman."[40]

since he is already hiding from death threats, why not just kick the guy out of college as well...

so far this man has been tried and convicted.. by the liberal public..

so much for the justice they call for?

S.S.A.P. said:
I wonder what effect this will have within other neighborhood watch groups across the country....

most of the groups I have know or dealt with always had a two person "team"...

one thing I learned locally living in a mixed neighborhood is to call the police on the local number to report suspicious criminal activity.. and not 911 ,.. it seems to get a much quicker and better response.. and a hell of alot better attitude when they show up...

Latest posts