• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liberals are destroying Personal Responsiblity

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jamiehuggins said:
Steve said:
jamiehuggins said:
I love when there are posts concering generaltional gaps. Mostly because its an area I feel experienced enough it to post, and secondly because I like showing the old timers that there are some of us that were raised right. In my five years as an "early childhood educator" (glorified babysitter) I have seen things that literally made me go home and thank my parents to knowing when a well placed foot was needed. And the reactions from parents when their child misbehaved would turn your hair white. As to the comment about birth control curing the need for abortion. Yes I'm young and inexperienced in some areas, but you still have to have sex to have a need for birth control or abortion. And I say that respectfully. Seeings as how I'm still a youngster and a woman, its legal for me to say that free birth control is available, and not effective. If I had a dime for everytime I've heard a girl say, "We would have used protection but it ruins the moment.". These apparently are the same girls who have never heard a baby scream. Not only that I know of far to many girls who tried and succeded in getting pregnant for devastatingly terrible reasons. This country painfully needs to have a more proactive, aggressive parenting style!
great comment..

famous words... "what, my little angel would never do that or get involved with that"...

and then when they grow up.. words.. "I don't know what went wrong,.. we gave her everything"...

Thank you Steve! And you are spot on with your above comments. I'm sure you all have seen the video on youtube, facebook, and I think it might have gotten posted on here, where a dad shoots his daughters laptop. I read some comments about it and someone had said that it was abuse. Really? Abuse? If your teenage daughter is so attached to her laptop that YOU bought her, that shooting it is abuse, then you have bigger problems than a broken laptop. Parents have lost sight of how the real world works, and live in a fairy tale where they can make the world perfect for their children by protecting them from any sort of discomfort. I understand parents want their children to be happy, and have good lives with minimal pains, but you are doing yourself, society, and most of all your CHILD an injustice when you never allow your child to experience negative consequences.

when we first bought a computer, my soon to be teen was allowed to use it.. a friends offered me a copy of his software that limited the sites a child could go to,.. it locked them out...

I told him I didn't need it... I explained that I told my son if I ever found out he visited a site on the computer that was inappropriate I would toss the computer out the third floor window next to the computer desk... and my son knew I had no problem backing up the threat, ,.. so we had no problems..

jingo2 said:
You want to get rid of, stop abortion...................BIRTH CONTROL IS THE WAY TO DO IT!!!!

Make your mind up
Better yet....keep your legs together and out of the air. Women don't seem to worry about their health when they're headed for an orgasm.

Latest posts