• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liberals are destroying Personal Responsiblity

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Since the liberals seem to think nobody should have to take personal responsibility for their actions and others should have to pay for those actions I have an idea. Since children of felons locked up for long periods of time suffer because their parent is not tucking them in at night I suggest a liberal offers to sit in that felons prison cell until the child reaches the age 18 and can provide for themselves under the law. OR maybe that should be 26 since Obama believes a child should stay on their parents insurance plan until they are 26. Once the child hits the legal age the felon takes his rightful place in prison and the liberal can move to another cell to spare another child the pain of being parentless. That way the US children will grow up in a two parent home and the liberal can have a warm cozy feeling about letting yet another person not take personal responsibility for their OWN ACTIONS. :x

Students and People looking to the Catholic church for an education or employment do so knowing full well the Church is against and will not provide Birth Control so let them learn to deal with the fact and pay for their own insurance to cover those things not covered by the insurance the church will provide. That is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. :roll:

Tam your getting to worked up on this issue...

Obama has solved it by making the insurance companies Offer them to all policy holders for free..

The White House is trying to douse a political wildfire sparked by an Obamacare mandate forcing religiously affiliated institutions to provide a full range of contraception measures for employees - including pills that induce abortions.

On Friday Mr. Obama proposed a new rule whereby the onus would be on the insurance companies who cover the employees to reach out with cost-free contraceptives.

It was typical of the administration to make the proposed deal a giveaway program. Mr. Obama seems to be saying that if you don't see who is paying for the abortion pills then no one is. "Religious organizations won't have to pay for these services," he said.

Mr. Obama's assumed power to dictate what types of coverage insurance companies must provide, and consequently what services employers must pay for, is what created this issue.

An Obama Victory: Co-Pay Free Birth Control Becomes a Reality For Women
Yesterday the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) required all new health insurance plans to cover birth control for women, annual well-woman exams, breastfeeding tools, and a range of other services without co-pays, co-insurance or a deductible as a part of the Affordable Care Act.

The law also requires insurance companies to cover additional preventive health benefits for women. For the first time, HHS is adopting new guidelines for women's preventive services to fill the gaps in current preventive services guidelines for women's health, ensuring a comprehensive set of preventive services for women.

now they are free and the insurance company will just give them to everyone who wants them... this should really drop health care costs in the future as everyone will soon get it all for free..

Steve said:
Tam your getting to worked up on this issue...

Obama has solved it by making the insurance companies Offer them to all policy holders for free..

The White House is trying to douse a political wildfire sparked by an Obamacare mandate forcing religiously affiliated institutions to provide a full range of contraception measures for employees - including pills that induce abortions.

On Friday Mr. Obama proposed a new rule whereby the onus would be on the insurance companies who cover the employees to reach out with cost-free contraceptives.

It was typical of the administration to make the proposed deal a giveaway program. Mr. Obama seems to be saying that if you don't see who is paying for the abortion pills then no one is. "Religious organizations won't have to pay for these services," he said.

Mr. Obama's assumed power to dictate what types of coverage insurance companies must provide, and consequently what services employers must pay for, is what created this issue.

An Obama Victory: Co-Pay Free Birth Control Becomes a Reality For Women
Yesterday the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) required all new health insurance plans to cover birth control for women, annual well-woman exams, breastfeeding tools, and a range of other services without co-pays, co-insurance or a deductible as a part of the Affordable Care Act.

The law also requires insurance companies to cover additional preventive health benefits for women. For the first time, HHS is adopting new guidelines for women's preventive services to fill the gaps in current preventive services guidelines for women's health, ensuring a comprehensive set of preventive services for women.

now they are free and the insurance company will just give them to everyone who wants them... this should really drop health care costs in the future as everyone will soon get it all for free..

Yep just like we get everything for FREE in Canada. :wink: :roll:

You want to get rid of, stop abortion...................BIRTH CONTROL IS THE WAY TO DO IT!!!!

Make your mind up

jingo2 said:
You want to get rid of, stop abortion...................BIRTH CONTROL IS THE WAY TO DO IT!!!!

Make your mind up

We all know that birth control should have been observed your case don't we kolo=jingo=lulu=allie

Big Muddy rancher said:
Since when did birth control become a insurable item?

Wouldn't be personal responsibility to purchase your condoms or pills?

Isn't this discrimination against liberals and ugly people?

making them help pay for items they don't need! :D

jingo2 said:

Make your mind up

You have convinced me I wish YOUR MOTHER would have had access to free birth control and not just one choice but the whole gambit, the pill, condoms, the morning after pill and sterlization what ever it would have taken. As far as that goes I wish ALL LIBERALS had free access to all the birth control it would take to stop the spread of people like you. :roll:

jingo2 said:

Make your mind up

Eugenics is what you believe in?

In her book "Woman and the new race", Sanger explains the purpose of birth control:(Page 229)

Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives. So, in compliance with nature's working plan, we must permit womanhood its full development before we can expect of it efficient motherhood. If we are to make racial progress, this development of womanhood must precede motherhood in every individual woman. Then and then only can the mother cease to be an incubator and be a mother indeed. Then only can she transmit to her sons and daughters the qualities which make strong individuals and, collectively, a strong race.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=AywKAAAAIAAJ&q=weeding+out+the+unfit&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=weeding%20out%20the%20unfit&f=false

jingo2 said:

Make your mind up

I agree.. but those who need them the most don't often go to church..

if you want to sell a product you need to look at your market... and obviously they ain't sitting in church...

I think they should give them out at the social services office for free...

I think they should give them out at "every" government run or sponsored facility.. for free..

but they don't..

why can't a person just go to the post office and get a free birth control package..

heck,.. why can't the post office just mail them one...

if the government can't deliver why force others to?

Steve said:
jingo2 said:

Make your mind up

I agree.. but those who need them the most don't often go to church..

if you want to sell a product you need to look at your market... and obviously they ain't sitting in church...

I think they should give them out at the social services office for free...

I think they should give them out at "every" government run or sponsored facility.. for free..

but they don't..

why can't a person just go to the post office and get a free birth control package..

heck,.. why can't the post office just mail them one...

if the government can't deliver why force others to?

GREAT IDEA free birth control with every welfare check. In one generation we could rid the world of the growing democrap voters base. :wink:

I love when there are posts concering generaltional gaps. Mostly because its an area I feel experienced enough it to post, and secondly because I like showing the old timers that there are some of us that were raised right. In my five years as an "early childhood educator" (glorified babysitter) I have seen things that literally made me go home and thank my parents to knowing when a well placed foot was needed. And the reactions from parents when their child misbehaved would turn your hair white. As to the comment about birth control curing the need for abortion. Yes I'm young and inexperienced in some areas, but you still have to have sex to have a need for birth control or abortion. And I say that respectfully. Seeings as how I'm still a youngster and a woman, its legal for me to say that free birth control is available, and not effective. If I had a dime for everytime I've heard a girl say, "We would have used protection but it ruins the moment.". These apparently are the same girls who have never heard a baby scream. Not only that I know of far to many girls who tried and succeded in getting pregnant for devastatingly terrible reasons. This country painfully needs to have a more proactive, aggressive parenting style!

jingo2 said:

Make your mind up

The issue is not about what birth control does, it's about who has to pay for it and who has to provide it. Common sense says that if you need it, go buy it. You can contraceptives in drug stores, convience stores, grocery stores, even truck stops. To say that they are redily available and inexpensive is an understatement.

Now comes your president who, once again, reveals what a radical loon he is by likening contraception to disease prevention and then making an imperial proclamation that businesses have to provide goods/services for free.

There is no way to logically defend this man's actions. He is a radical Marxist loon with absolutely no respect for the Constitution of the US. He is a pox upon this country.

Sandhusker said:
jingo2 said:

Make your mind up

The issue is not about what birth control does, it's about who has to pay for it and who has to provide it. Common sense says that if you need it, go buy it. You can contraceptives in drug stores, convience stores, grocery stores, even truck stops. To say that they are redily available and inexpensive is an understatement.

Now comes your president who, once again, reveals what a radical loon he is by likening contraception to disease prevention and then making an imperial proclamation that businesses have to provide goods/services for free.

There is no way to logically defend this man's actions. He is a radical Marxist loon with absolutely no respect for the Constitution of the US. He is a pox upon this country.

Very well put Sandhusker.

It's not just liberals who lack responsibility.

Conservatives want someone else to keep their kids from doing drugs - hence the war on drugs. Yep, let the cops raise their kids.

Conservatives also don't believe in other countries taking responsibility for themselves, as they want us to provide their defense for free.

And on and on.....

"Conservatives want someone else to keep their kids from doing drugs - hence the war on drugs. Yep, let the cops raise their kids."

Maybe I want somone to hinder OTHER PEOPLE'S kids from doing drugs. BTW, wasn't it a well-known liberal who said "It takes a community to raise a kid"?

"Conservatives also don't believe in other countries taking responsibility for themselves, as they want us to provide their defense for free. "

What leads you to say that?

jamiehuggins said:
I love when there are posts concering generaltional gaps. Mostly because its an area I feel experienced enough it to post, and secondly because I like showing the old timers that there are some of us that were raised right. In my five years as an "early childhood educator" (glorified babysitter) I have seen things that literally made me go home and thank my parents to knowing when a well placed foot was needed. And the reactions from parents when their child misbehaved would turn your hair white. As to the comment about birth control curing the need for abortion. Yes I'm young and inexperienced in some areas, but you still have to have sex to have a need for birth control or abortion. And I say that respectfully. Seeings as how I'm still a youngster and a woman, its legal for me to say that free birth control is available, and not effective. If I had a dime for everytime I've heard a girl say, "We would have used protection but it ruins the moment.". These apparently are the same girls who have never heard a baby scream. Not only that I know of far to many girls who tried and succeded in getting pregnant for devastatingly terrible reasons. This country painfully needs to have a more proactive, aggressive parenting style!
great comment..

famous words... "what, my little angel would never do that or get involved with that"...

and then when they grow up.. words.. "I don't know what went wrong,.. we gave her everything"...

Steve said:
jamiehuggins said:
great comment..

famous words... "what, my little angel would never do that or get involved with that"...

and then when they grow up.. words.. "I don't know what went wrong,.. we gave her everything"...

Thank you Steve! And you are spot on with your above comments. I'm sure you all have seen the video on youtube, facebook, and I think it might have gotten posted on here, where a dad shoots his daughters laptop. I read some comments about it and someone had said that it was abuse. Really? Abuse? If your teenage daughter is so attached to her laptop that YOU bought her, that shooting it is abuse, then you have bigger problems than a broken laptop. Parents have lost sight of how the real world works, and live in a fairy tale where they can make the world perfect for their children by protecting them from any sort of discomfort. I understand parents want their children to be happy, and have good lives with minimal pains, but you are doing yourself, society, and most of all your CHILD an injustice when you never allow your child to experience negative consequences.

Latest posts