• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liberals have a problem with extra judicial killings.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.....all of a sudden.

Report Accuses Mexican Government Of Torture, Forced Disappearances And Extra-Judicial Killings

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/09/mexico-drug-war-human-rights-abuses_n_1084870.html

What is the difference between the extra judicial killings in Mexico and those that obama has ordered by executive order?

Don't you know there's always folks who need killing? When my nephew was in Afghanistan in 2002 he told me there were plenty of folks needed killing there. He said the same thing about folks in Iraq 18 months later. To quote Josey Wales: "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." :wink:

well at least we won't be hearing from OT on this....he seems to think that you have to agree with ALL policies of those you support or it makes you a hypocrite....

So obviously OT believes like obama does and "due process" is only applicable in certain cases.....

cart%20in%20front%20of%20the%20horse.png
Two years in the making, the report says the deployment of Mexican troops has coincided with an escalation of violence that had killed more than 35,000 people by the end of 2010. The government hasn't issued new figures since then, although news media and other groups put the number at more than 43,000.

lets see which came first ,...

" deployment of troops coincides with the escalation of violence.. "

are liberals really that stupid?

hypocritexposer said:
well at least we won't be hearing from OT on this....he seems to think that you have to agree with ALL policies of those you support or it makes you a hypocrite....

So obviously OT believes like obama does and "due process" is only applicable in certain cases.....

Yup, pretty much. He who whined constantly about "King George" trampling the US Constitution looks the other way when his Messiah does exactly that.

OldHypocrite said:
My understanding is that al Awlaki is one of those dual citizens the US continues to stupidly allow exist... Claiming both Yemeni and US citizenship...

Looks to me like the old Wanted-Dead or Alive that has a long precedent in our country with both citizens and noncitizens...

And it looks to me like he definitely has had oversight and that this is not just on the word of one person (President Obama) -- and that he has been declared an International Criminal not only by the US National Security Council- but also NATO and foreign courts...

Even US civil law allows all means of force be used when arresting a criminal who's escape presents a danger to the public....

OldContortionist defends Obama's killing of an American citizen.
contortionist.JPG

Latest posts